The Arrival of Fraternal SO Twins

Txoceangirl

Oct 25, 2012
If you read through the forum, you know that being offered a special order is highly coveted opportunity that can be riddled with thoughts ranging from "I can design my dream bag" to "what do you think of this combo" to "oh no, my order was cancelled" or the "endless wait".

I am very fortunate to have SO opportunities with my store. They have been very generous to me. :angel:

April '17 - Yay! I get to place a SO order!

Exterior color - Noir --check!
Interior color - What? Just wanted a noir bag without interior contrast. Ah, I see, you need a contrast interior for contrast stitch. It was the time you had to use colors from the exterior list in your leather. pink was not an option. So, Raisin it is.
Stitch color - Rose Lipstick -- check!

Waiting begins and is expected to be 2 years.

October '18 - Yay! I get another SO. I want something for travel and must be crossbody.

Sellier vs. retourne? Managing director and SA both say Retourne. We discuss, along with @csetcos , the pros and cons. @MYH lends her thoughts too.

Exterior color - etoupe
Interior - ultra violet
Stitch - cyclamen
Strap length - max it out baby!

Waiting begins and expected to be at least a year.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Txoceangirl

Oct 25, 2012
Fast forward to the beginning of April '19. I get "the call" before leaving on a 2 week overseas trip.

Fast forward again to the end of April '19. I get "the call" your SO has arrived! You have 2 SOs to pick up!

Say what :nuts::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nuts:

How do I tell DH that we just gave birth to twins? We were expecting to pickup 1 in the next few days but 2???

Wham Bam!