the Antigua Club!!!

you know what... Out of a few of my shoulder bags (eg: BV, Petite Noe, Gucci tote, Chloe Side pocket paddy), this one is actually one of the better ones! The straps are cotton so they don't dig into your shoulder like the leather ones.. Also, they are wide enough so that the bag won't fall off your shoulders as you walk. It really is a good bag for uni/beach/travel, so roomy and the colours are all soo pretty! If I was to get another one, I'd probably get one in the navy striped MM though.. I can't really think of anything 'bad' about this bag, except it might be prone to colour transfer.. But I haven't heard anyone with that problem yet! :biggrin:
HTH
:heart:

Thanks! I'll check out the brown MM and GM the next time I'm at LV. Does it fit under your arm nicely? Not too wide and bulky under the arm? I find the saleyas to be too wide to fit nicely under the arm.

^^ No, the Antigua fits nicely under my arms. I think it's because the GM has a pretty long 'drop', so my arm fits comfortably when I carry it :smile: I imagine it'll probably be less bulky than the Saleya MM/GM too.. Good luck & I hope you'll like it when you see it! :heart:

^^ No, the Antigua fits nicely under my arms. I think it's because the GM has a pretty long 'drop', so my arm fits comfortably when I carry it :smile: Good luck & I hope you'll like it when you see it! :heart:

Thanks! I have been going crazy looking for a LV shoulder bag or messenger bag that can hold a light jacket and a water bottle.

I liked the BV and the Aurelia MM, but they are both open top, which I can't deal with.

The Cabas Mezzo has the zip top but the vachetta bottom which would drive me nuts.

So now its down to the Damier Geant Loup or the Antigua!

Can it stand up by itself when it has stuff inside or empty? Or will it just flop over?

Arnott,
The Antigua Canvas is pretty stiff.. Though mine's brand new, I'd imagine once you start using it, it might break in a little but it should still be able to stand up on its own. :smile:

For those of you who have owned your Antiguas for a long time, any problems with the fabric pilling/getting fuzzy? I heard that there is pilling with the mini lin.

I want the Antigua Pochette Plate in Navy Blue sooooo bad. I want to use it to put my school stuff and I'd put it inside my Damier Geant Messenger bag. I'm a guy btw haha but I love that style. I might just order it this week, it's not that expensive. :smile:

You all have gorgeous bags! I would love an Antigua! I may have to ask (again) when I am next in LV. Surely there must be a beige or a red one left.....