The Anna Nicole Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby deserves to be with the "real" biological father--no matter who they are, the baby and father has the right to be together.
If Howard was the father why won't he take the DNA test, to me he has always seemed like a control freak who had a hold on Anna. He was there for the drugs, he did not stop her, he was the one getting the drugs from the pharmacy for her. He was the one in the hospital room when Daniel died, with drugs....
Just too strange in my mind. So many unanswered questions. Why did he leave Anna when she was so sick to joyride on a yatch? He is in it for the money to me.

I totally disagree! You think she should be with someone who doesn't give a crap about her? Biology sometimes doesn't mean anything!
It's who loves you and cares for you the most that is true family.

l_e285d8d9972280c2265bd24b74ab556b.gif

I find the Judge to be highly unprofessional & over-the-top with some of his "bizarre" remarks! He seems to relish being in the lime-light and likes having the camera and attention on him.

Instead of focusing on the matter at hand - who gets custody of Anna Nicole's body, he goes all over the place and can't seem to rein "himself" and the lawyers in with much sense and decorum. What a shame! Anna Nicole Smith and our judicial system deserves better...

The clown tape will be introduced and played during the trial today.I wish the judge hadn't released Howard from anymore cross examination,I'd love to have seen him explain his reasoning for making this hideous tape of a pregnant,drugged up clown faced Anna as he laughed in the background.

The making of that tape was sick and no one that loves someone the way Howard claims to have loved Anna would ever document something so humiliating.

What's sadder is the saga won't end anytime soon no matter who is granted custody of her body for burial.

If I was the judge this is what I would order. Annas mother will be in control of the body and handle the funeral but the burial will be held in the bahamas (as that was her wish to be by daniel). The mother then could have a memorial service in Texas. This way Howard isnt involved and Anna would get what she wanted. See thats not that hard??

If I was the judge this is what I would order. Annas mother will be in control of the body and handle the funeral but the burial will be held in the bahamas (as that was her wish to be by daniel). The mother then could have a memorial service in Texas. This way Howard isnt involved and Anna would get what she wanted. See thats not that hard??

I agree! That's a wonderful idea, actually. Her wanting the exhume Daniel's body would be completely out of the question if I were the judge. If she really loves her daughter and her grandson, she would want them to be together where Anna Nicole wanted to be laid to rest.

Anna Nicole's Body to Dannielynn's Guardian

With tears in his eyes, Judge Larry Seidlin has ruled that the disposition of Anna Nicole's body will be determined by Richard Milstein, the guardian ad litem of Dannielynn Stern, in consultation with the three parties.

He strongly recommended that Anna Nicole be buried "next to her son." The guardian will make the decision as to the final resting place of Anna.

All three parties were in tears, and Seidlin himself had to hold the hand of a court clerk to steady himself as he rendered the judgment.

A guardian ad litem is a person appointed by the court as the guardian of an infant or person. Milstein will now work with all three parties to determine the burial of Anna Nicole, on behalf of her next of kin survivor, Dannielynn

I believe the right decision was made - the poor girl should be buried with her son. If the mother (who loved her so much) appeals this decision and delays her daughter finally resting in peace, it is in no way an act of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.