the angie bag?

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
Hi i'm very new to marc jacobs bags, i saw a bag yesterday that I recall the name being "Angie" it's a big cross body bag, but when I looked here, it looks awfully similar to the Kate bag? Does anyone know the difference between the two? and what is the retail value of the Angie bag? lastly do you think it will have decent resale value? thanks in advance.

The original retail value of the Angie was $950 (via NM), but it doesn't look like anywhere is carrying that style. IMO MJ's don't have fantastic resale value. I would say buy it if you like it, but don't buy it if you are just wanting to resell it or use it a few times and resell it.

Hi i'm very new to marc jacobs bags, i saw a bag yesterday that I recall the name being "Angie" it's a big cross body bag, but when I looked here, it looks awfully similar to the Kate bag? Does anyone know the difference between the two? and what is the retail value of the Angie bag? lastly do you think it will have decent resale value? thanks in advance.

Angie: 14 x 12 3/4 x 3
$950

Kate: 13 x 11 x 5
$950

Kate is wider, prob more square-looking.

Resale? I guess that depends on who is looking for one. Resale is not great right now for any bag.

Stams seem to hold a pretty good resale value, but I'm not sure after that.

frugal finds, i saw and tried on the bag at a local boutique yesterday, the bag is final sale, i was curious about the resale value because in the event that i no longer like it would be nice to know that i can recoup some money since it's not a cheap bag.

nascar fan, thanks for your detailed reply. specs side, they look kinda similar, what do you think?

;)
frugal finds, i saw and tried on the bag at a local boutique yesterday, the bag is final sale, i was curious about the resale value because in the event that i no longer like it would be nice to know that i can recoup some money since it's not a cheap bag.

nascar fan, thanks for your detailed reply. specs side, they look kinda similar, what do you think?
Definitely the Kate. It was very popular around here when it came out.

Did you see the Paradise reference thread?
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/please-post-your-paradise-styles-here-559123.html