the Angelina Jolie thread

I'm just watching Anderson Cooper on CNN. Wow is he ever an awesome dresser. He looks extremely clean, crisp and well groomed. It's hard to believe that he is not keen on hygiene. I notice that he keeps his hair very short and well cut and I'm glad he keeps the colour natural. His clothes are extremely well tailored. Wonder if Angie is watching.

Nice save..... Angie would be proud

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I don't have a fluff button but I have a deodorant button to combat an odoriferous ambience (as decophile might phrase it). [emoji6][emoji23]
Fluff button- I die!!!

Reactions: Chagall
Supposedly the "H" she has tattooed on the inside of her arm stands for Haven, her brother's middle name. I don't know if Brad was ever considered tattoo-worthy. :angel:
Maybe she found Brad didnt match up in certain areas to warrant a tattoo.....

xatq3t.jpg

Found this little gem about brother James from back in July.

WHO'S DADDY? FIND OUT WHY BRAD PITT SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE'S BROTHER JAMES HAVEN!

Looks like Brad Pitt should be spending a little bit more time with his kids!

Due to his hectic schedule, Angelina Jolie‘s brother James Haven has been stepping into the father role to his nieces and nephews because of their busy dad’s absence.

“Brad’s absolutely working his butt off right now and the kids rarely see him,” a source exclusively told OKMagazine.com. “He leaves for the set before they wake and comes home after they’ve gone to bed.”

Luckily for Angie, her brother has been “a total rock” during her husband’s absence, but it seems that Brad should start worrying! The source revealed that the twins started calling James “daddy!”

Adding, “There are days when James spends more time with them than either of their busy parents, but hopefully they’ll intervene if they start calling him ‘mom’ too!”

http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/ang...dium=social&utm_campaign=TrafficExchange_July

I still don't understand about the woman's face. put a damn muffin on the toilet, but keep the feminine face off. I see a face and a toilet...do the math. I'd love to see the control panel on RayJ's Japanese Toilet/Butt and Hoohah washer. Now you see what I see. Hey does it have a fluff button, or just the fanny blower?
Fluff bottom?!! Lol! Maybe Brad is a fluffer nutter ??!!!?!

I'm old enough to remember when everyone washed their jeans as much as possible. You wanted them to look faded and worn. Of course that was before the age of buying pre-torn and faded jeans.

do you remember the 501's??? you had to buy them in their original form, and then wash them like 100 times? my mom wouldn't let me repeatedly wash and dry them, so i had to wear them after just a few washes....it was awful. i used to run the washer when she wasn't home...it took forever.

Reactions: paisley* and limom
do you remember the 501's??? you had to buy them in their original form, and then wash them like 100 times? my mom wouldn't let me repeatedly wash and dry them, so i had to wear them after just a few washes....it was awful. i used to run the washer when she wasn't home...it took forever.

Yeah, it took a long time to get them just right but it was worth it. Oh, and I wonder if Angelina ever had any 501s?

Reactions: CobaltBlu
Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 'Heated, Screaming' Fights About Parenting

Over the course of their 12-year relationship, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolieengaged in 'heated, screaming fights' about how to raise their six children, a source reveals to Us Weekly.

For years, the parents of Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, shuttled between their 1,000-acre estate, Château Miraval, in France; a compound in L.A.’s Los Feliz neighborhood; a mansion in New Orleans’ French Quarter; a New York City penthouse; and wherever the actors happened to be working. As Jolie explained to NBC News in 2011, “I’m trying to raise [the children] to … really live a truly global [life]."

Pitt, 52, grew to resent the peripatetic existence. As far back as 2009, a source told Us at the time, Pitt wanted to enroll the kids in one school in New Orleans, while Jolie preferred homeschooling to allow them to continue their travels. “Brad wants them to have a normal upbringing and worries that they’ll come out spoiled, elitist and not grounded,” the source said at the time. “But Angie feels they should be ‘children of the world.’ They argue about it all the time: heated, screaming fights.”

In a 2012 interview, the Oscar-winner, 41, acknowledged Pitt was the tougher parent of the two. "Brad's had to play bad cop more often," she said. But according to a Jolie friend, Pitt was too strict for his wife's liking. "[He] became a big yeller,” claims the source. “And she would not tolerate him yelling at the kids. There were a few times Angie said she was terrified.”

The War Machine actor, raised in a conservative household in Springfield, Missouri, was stern but never abusive, says a source who has worked with the family. "When he raises his voice and yells at the kids, it's almost comical," says the source. "He's not one of those guys with a temper. He's not a drill sergeant."

At the skate park he had installed at the Los Feliz home, Pitt would often play with the kids. But if the youngsters didn’t put away their scooters and bicycles, “he’d go, ‘You clean up your bikes!’” relates the source. “Regular fatherly things. He might say, ‘How come nobody did this?’ or ‘Why didn’t this get done?’”

Pitt was also a stickler when it came to bedtimes. Says the source, "He might get upset if the kids stay up too late playing video games." Structure and order, adds another Pitt source, were important to him: "Brad teaches them to be respectful human beings. Angelina lets the kids run around and behave badly."

The disagreements ultimately doomed the couple. Jolie filed for divorce on September 19 and requested full physical custody of the children. Their split, admits a Pitt source, "came down to differences in lifestyle and parenting."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...jolie-had-screaming-fights-about-kids-w442494

Reactions: limom