the Angelina Jolie thread

" Hmmm but not all opinions are equal because not all the supporting evidence is the same..."
Not sure how to do the quote thing correctly.

My opinion... all opinions are equal.
People are equal and their opinions are equal. An opinion I always thought was a person voicing their thoughts about a situation based on their personal interpretation of things they have seen and heard.
Just my two cents.

Reactions: vink and imgg
She did break out of it really young - around age 4 maybe?
15Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--408x560.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt.jpg

It was definitely once her younger twin siblings came around.

At that young age it makes you wonder if she "broke out of it" or if it was imposed upon her. How many parents here let their four-year-olds choose all their own clothes? Or do you choose clothing for your young children because you're the parent and that's your job?

Is part of her identity to be unacquainted with a hairbrush as well?

Reactions: prettyprincess
At that young age it makes you wonder if she "broke out of it" or if it was imposed upon her. How many parents here let their four-year-olds choose all their own clothes? Or do you choose clothing for your young children because you're the parent and that's your job?

Is part of her identity to be unacquainted with a hairbrush as well?
I can believe it was her choice. And her parents didn't fight it. Angie was quite the wild child when she was young so I would think she'd be open to what do you call it? fluid sexuality or whatever. Miley Cyrus used this term not re gender but re whether she was attracted to men or women. Anyway.....I hope they didn't steer her into being a boy and see no reason why they would have.

seems really young to make clothing choices. a child that age can barely even dress themselves successfully. its more likely that an adult made the choice to dress the girl in 'boy' clothes ... perhaps its some sort of 'social experiment.'

my DD hated pink and frilly, girly dresses
as soon as she turned 2 she would flatly refuse to collaborate if she didn’t like the clothes
and she wore short hair and her brother’s hand me downs not because of any social experiment but because they were quality and money was tight
she is 18 now

Shiloh in my opinion is by far the most beautiful of their biological children. Pictures of her with longer hair and in a dress- she was breathtaking. IDK I picked out my kids clothes when they were little. I have 5 kids and I have one that had very strong opinions about what he wore. I thought it was cute. He is an adult know and he did always dress boyish, just had strong opinions.
Shiloh is who she is or isn't. I sincerely hope she wasn't encouraged to be anything but herself. I hope she is happy. When I made a comment about the kids a few pages back, it isn't just the clothes. Brush their hair, they don't have to have ribbons and bows, but brushed is nice. The worst part to me is they do look miserable. Maybe its the paps following them, maybe they are tired. I'm sure it could be a wide variety of reasons. It does get old to see them so miserable so often. JMHO :smile:
I don't care if it's popular or not. They aren't seen with Brad. When they are with Angie, it's Angie the director, the producer, or a pap stroll. It all seems so contrived. It all seems to lack a genuine bond, more of a show to be put on and Angie is of course the star. The only vibe I get from her is self-centered and cold. Watching her go out in her black dress with the white train, she was in full look at me Angie mode. Her kids were right there with her and they may as well have been on the moon...