the Angelina Jolie thread

I'm not even going to go there with the one outfit wonder that Angie is. Why do her kids always look miserable??? Do they own a brush? The woman that I am guessing is the nanny- shocking that she is in the picture!!! - is more affectionate that Angie to Viv. How is it that you are not working and are focusing on your children, and this is the best you can do? I feel sorry for those kids. Every time I see their pictures, I wonder what their lives really are like at home with their mother...

Reactions: bag-princess
I'm not even going to go there with the one outfit wonder that Angie is. Why do her kids always look miserable??? Do they own a brush? The woman that I am guessing is the nanny- shocking that she is in the picture!!! - is more affectionate that Angie to Viv. How is it that you are not working and are focusing on your children, and this is the best you can do? I feel sorry for those kids. Every time I see their pictures, I wonder what their lives really are like at home with their mother...
Wow, harsh much? I grew up with a Mother who wasn't tactile in her affections but that did it mean she didn't love me. She simply wasn't a demonstrative person.

Wow, harsh much? I grew up with a Mother who wasn't tactile in her affections but that did it mean she didn't love me. She simply wasn't a demonstrative person.

C'mon WO, don't you know Angie is the devil incarnate and her kids are just miserable around her and giving out cries of help, and poor St. Brad was an innocent who the Devil also chewed up and spit out? Get with the program, doll ;)

Her divorce battle with Brad Pitt is reportedly raging on, with sources claiming the couple will not reconcile due to child abuse allegations.

But Angelina Jolie cast her marital woes aside on Wednesday, as she treated her daughters Shiloh, 11, and Vivienne, nine, to a trip to a candy store in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old Oscar winner looked typically chic in a black maxidress and stylish Grecian-inspired sandals as she defiantly stepped out amid her personal strife.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ughters-Shiloh-Vivienne-LA.html#ixzz4q43vAiV1
4350DEF300000578-4798368-image-m-27_1502956523249.jpg

4350E01900000578-4798368-image-m-22_1502955946610.jpg

4350DFD300000578-4798368-image-m-4_1502954590662.jpg

4350E03C00000578-4798368-image-m-25_1502956443806.jpg

4350DED100000578-4798368-image-a-28_1502956626342.jpg
the nanny is so pretty!

Reactions: WhitleyGilbert
That's such a cute story!

Yeah.... about the veil. Ok. I live where Bhuddism reigns and the nun must get rid of her hair. I wonder if the nun in Christian has to get rid of their hair under the veil, too? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

in spain and latin america they do, they don't shave but have short hair
in some churches you can see sculptures with real hair, apparently it is the hair of the young novices after they became nuns
i was always frightened of those sculptures in all their tormented glory

That's my opinion, you have your opinion. I don't have a problem with how you look at the situation, and I am not sure why you have a problem with how I look at the situation?

in spain and latin america they do, they don't shave but have short hair
in some churches you can see sculptures with real hair, apparently it is the hair of the young novices after they became nuns
i was always frightened of those sculptures in all their tormented glory

Wow! I wish I could see, but yeah... sculptures with real hair sounds scary to me, too.

In my country years ago, there was a tv drama about a haunted wig that's made by real hair gather from a corpse of a woman who's abused to death. I didn't watch it coz it's not really my type of program and I haven't watched any tv for some years already. But even the synopsis is spooky.

Reactions: pukasonqo
Coming from tropical country, i can tell you that it depends on the fabric. If it's made of cotton, silk, bamboo, or other fabric with great ventilation, this kind of dress is not hot at all.

I guess it depends on if you're a sweaty person or not. I've tried to wear something similar in a natural fabric, but I was still very sweaty in it.

Reactions: vink