the Angelina Jolie thread

helenNZ said:
i say good on them, but geez, i just hope Jennifer Aniston is ok... Angelina and Brad have each other for support etc.... but what about Jennifer.... Hmmm, actually tonight, Oprah is
She has Vince Vaughn ;)
and they're supa cute together.

I sure hope they last. I like them. I've always liked AJ and Brad. Ok, Brad more for his looks but I think AJ is a good actress. If they're happy, more power to them. :biggrin: ;)

chemlex said:
And she has quite the large, mannish jaw - so you know it had to hurt!

I hope these two stick to three kids for a while - and don't take a trip around the globe picking up more. With her schedule, just three kids will be difficult.

When I read this I laughed so hard my admin had to check if I was alright!! Too funny, that is a big jaw under all the layers of hair indeed!

kk1668 said:
I agree, they don't consider her feelings. What's the gap between the divorce and the pregnancy?:suspiciou

Divorce is just a piece of paper - I've got an aunt who isn't divorced yet, and she's living with her boyfriend. She and her husband seperated years ago. Brad and Jen split over a year ago - lets just let them all get on with their lives.

I agree that AJ is weird, but their kid will be hot! I watched a E special on her a couple of weeks ago and it said that her first true love and grown up relationship was with a woman! Then she marrried Jonny Lee Miller. She wore a white blouse with his name written all over it in blood! (It didn't say whose blodd) but sha also used to cut herself a lot when she was younger. Also when she was young before she got the acting bug, she wanted to be a funeral director! Second marriage to Billy Bob Thorton they were both weird! They wore vials of each others blood around their necks and she had a huge tattoo on her Arm and one in ummm private that said Billy Bob. She has had his name removed from her arm as we can see, but i wonder about the other place? Maybe being a mom and being with Brad who I loved until all of this cheating and lying crap will help her to finally become a normal person! I must admit though, I really do admire her volunteer work for the UN! Most celebrities or even weathy people are so selfish, spolied and self-centered it is nice to see one who can see a problem and know that she has the means to help and does!

Yay!

I :love: Angelina... she is so beautiful!! Totally my type of gal...

She was a little whacked out before... but she grew out of it and let the whole world know when she dumped Billy Bob! :sick: She knew he was no good.. especially if she wanted a family.

Then she went out on her own and did something good for the world. She used her celebrity to become an ambassador, she's not in the "pretty bubble" of rich life, she has seen first-hand starvation and poverty.. and she gives money to support her good causes. You can't say that about most celebrities, yeah they might donate but they probably don't even know where half their money goes to!

If she wasn't with Brad.. a lot more women woud like her. Brad and Jennifer split way before the divorce went through.. and you guys are surprised she was pregnant before?

I love how we all pick teams though... girls stick to their guns.. we support our fav gal!

I love Angie and I think Jen is a whiny baby. MWUHAHAHAHA!!

Haze said:
She has Vince Vaughn ;)
and they're supa cute together.

I agree. I like her with Vince. I hate Brad and always have. I never found him attractive and he seems arrogant, vacuous, completely lacking in a sense of humor and a personality. Vince is adorable and hysterical.

I hate Angelina too. I think her charity work is great and she is undoubtedly beautiful but I find her to be pretty arrogant and a little psycho. I agree that Brad is more to blame for the cheating though.

Anyway I am getting sick of the whole stupid story and wish the media would get over it. Obviously everyone has moved on!