the Angelina Jolie thread

i say good on them, but geez, i just hope Jennifer Aniston is ok... Angelina and Brad have each other for support etc.... but what about Jennifer.... Hmmm, actually tonight, Oprah is talking to Jennifer Aniston - i wonder how old this episode is???? good ole new zealand gets everything late!

BagLovingMom said:
You know Jennifer feels like she got kicked in the jaw though!

And she has quite the large, mannish jaw - so you know it had to hurt!

I hope these two stick to three kids for a while - and don't take a trip around the globe picking up more. With her schedule, just three kids will be difficult.

It seems like Brad and Angelina are getting pretty serious especially with a child on the way so hopefully their relationship is not short-termed and they're in it for the long run. It would be sad to see them break-up after the kid is born.

I can't stand AJ! She is so trasy. And a hypocrit(she critized her father for cheating on her mother and later leaving her mother for the other woman). All I can say is karma is a you know what! She and Brad deserve each other.

scarlett_2005 said:
I can't stand AJ! She is so trasy. And a hypocrit(she critized her father for cheating on her mother and later leaving her mother for the other woman). All I can say is karma is a you know what! She and Brad deserve each other.

I totally agree with ya!!! She is both tacky and trashy, I personally don't find anything spectacular about her besides the fact that she has been quoted on many magazines boasting about chasing after married men...and being the ultimate home wrecker. I hope that behind closed doors that she is a great mom because it could all be a media ploy to make her look saintly when all in all she is scandalous and demented, I still cannot get over how she made out with her own flesh and blood brother, does any else remember that one? She was quoted saying that she feels like she is in love with her brother (not too long after she made out with him). Cry for attention or seriously in need of mental counseling-I say both. Shame on both her and Brad Pitt...karma will be a big *&$#@!

i remember how she said into the camera at some red carpet event that she just had sex in the car with billy bob thornton on the way over there. classy. to be honest, i don't think it'll last. i think brad was desperate for a family and she's just too restless. i think after the first rush of being in love is gone they'll see that they have their differences.
but i've been wrong before. i just know that it's never a good idea to rush into anything thats so serious.