The amazing Orsay 'emergency kit'

BTW - what's in the little case marked "Aquafina"..I only know Aquafina bottled water.

It's actually a mini flashlight, promotional thing from aquafina water

Forget to mention an item....upper right corner, air freshner...lol

Where you a scout previously cus you are prepared for just about everything! Love it!

:yes: :lol: :yes: Don't laugh I was a... boy scout in highschool!!! (the explorer scouts is co-ed...actually called something else now) Also was a girl scout in elementary school, so it must be the double scout experience!

Great idea...i have a "if-i-get-stuck-spending-the-night" kit in my car. Not what it sounds like..lol;) Whenever, my hubby and I go out we may end up crashing at a friends house or getting a hotel room cuz we are both to tired to drive back home. I have all my sample sized essentials for those situations.

My fiance is one of those weird emergency-preparedness geeks, and in his jargon this is called an EDC ("every day carry"). He was highly impressed with your Orsay kit! He says the only thing you might want to add is a little more cash or a credit card for big emergencies..."and a really good knife". :graucho:

hippiechic said:
My fiance is one of those weird emergency-preparedness geeks, and in his jargon this is called an EDC ("every day carry"). He was highly impressed with your Orsay kit! He says the only thing you might want to add is a little more cash or a credit card for big emergencies..."and a really good knife". :graucho:

Thanks good suggestions, it made me remember I had a good swiss army knife in there, it got taken out for our last plane trip.

Found my mini jewlrey cleaner too that got borrowed out of there, too.

You BF is probably like me and has a kits in the car (s) and at home too. :smile: We're in CA, so we have an earthquake/disaster kit, in 2 big tupperware tubs with everything under the sun, plus tons of water we rotate.

msbroberts said:
You BF is probably like me and has a kits in the car (s) and at home too. :smile: We're in CA, so we have an earthquake/disaster kit, in 2 big tupperware tubs with everything under the sun, plus tons of water we rotate.

Hahahaha - he DOES! Of course, they aren't stored in classy LV bags like yours. :P There's one kit in his car, one in the bedroom, one in my son's room, plus water/food supplies that get rotated out. I tease him about being such a geek, but I know I'd thank him in an emergency, and I've already needed his first aid kid a couple of times. The scary thing is...my Dad is exactly the same way!

My fiance says all you are missing now is a whistle, signal mirror, and a gun...but you'd need a bigger bag for that, maybe a Keepall! He also says there is a ton of emergency info at Zombie Squad.