The Amazing Azur Club

I love damier azur and would love to see LV make some more pieces in this pattern. Sharing my collection and a few neige empreinte pieces :smile:

View attachment 4952619
Beautiful collection. I want to add a Azur piece to my LV collection. What would you suggest as a good first bag? I’m nervous about getting it dirty. But so pretty and I need a new wow factor bag after this long pandamic. I prefer new not preloved. Any suggestion welcomed. Thanks

Reactions: miknarth
Beautiful collection. I want to add a Azur piece to my LV collection. What would you suggest as a good first bag? I’m nervous about getting it dirty. But so pretty and I need a new wow factor bag after this long pandamic. I prefer new not preloved. Any suggestion welcomed. Thanks
Thank you! There are a few new damier azur bags coming out this spring. They are adding a braided handle to the Neverfull, Speedy, Neonoe and Croisette. There will also be a Mini Deauville, which you can preorder now. Are you looking for a big or small bag, hand carry or shoulder? Looks like there will be some new options coming soon!

315789FB-0AED-4B0E-AB65-A58346D2F058.jpeg38CD2C91-31FC-4BBA-9E64-0CBD783EA6A3.jpeg
credit to vv.vouis on IG.

Wow! I’m so excited thank you for this information.

Thank you! There are a few new damier azur bags coming out this spring. They are adding a braided handle to the Neverfull, Speedy, Neonoe and Croisette. There will also be a Mini Deauville, which you can preorder now. Are you looking for a big or small bag, hand carry or shoulder? Looks like there will be some new options coming soon!

View attachment 4987808View attachment 4987809

I’m not sure what to get. Probably something small as I’m afraid of getting it dirty. I suppose medium would be a good compromise. It seems LV bags are either big or small.

I’m not sure what to get. Probably something small as I’m afraid of getting it dirty. I suppose medium would be a good compromise. It seems LV bags are either big or small.
Maybe the Neonoe? I personally love the style of the Neonoe. It has multiple carry options and it’s a really good size, not too big or small, and it fits a good amount. Plus the damier azur ones are considered limited edition so you don’t see many of them around. Whatever you decide, hopefully you love this pattern. Good luck!

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV

Oh, thanks for sharing this. I don't really like this braided look actually. I was planning on getting the croissant (my computer keeps autocorrecting lol) and Neverfull in DA but I won't if it is in the braids. Do you know if this line will replace the current/standard versions of these styles or is it running alongside it?

Oh, thanks for sharing this. I don't really like this braided look actually. I was planning on getting the croissant (my computer keeps autocorrecting lol) and Neverfull in DA but I won't if it is in the braids. Do you know if this line will replace the current/standard versions of these styles or is it running alongside it?
I think these are just limited edition pieces and the original versions will still be around.

Hi azur loves! Could you please help me narrow down my list? So far the only azur I own is a purse and I'd like to get a bag for summer. Some background on me - I'm expecting a baby this fall, not planning on using the bag as a diaper bag but obv will sometimes have the baby to handle/in the stroller. This is my shortlist..although can you call 3 bags a shortlist? lol

My shortlist:
Neverfull MM (weirdly azur is my favourite canvas for the NF)
speedy 25 (I don't love the slouchiness of the bigger sizes)
propriano (is this totally massive though?! the measurements online look huge)
I was considering the crosieete (excuse my spelling) but I have the cherrywood in light pink which can be used as a summery cross body.

Thank you!!

Hi azur loves! Could you please help me narrow down my list? So far the only azur I own is a purse and I'd like to get a bag for summer. Some background on me - I'm expecting a baby this fall, not planning on using the bag as a diaper bag but obv will sometimes have the baby to handle/in the stroller. This is my shortlist..although can you call 3 bags a shortlist? lol

My shortlist:
Neverfull MM (weirdly azur is my favourite canvas for the NF)
speedy 25 (I don't love the slouchiness of the bigger sizes)
propriano (is this totally massive though?! the measurements online look huge)
I was considering the crosieete (excuse my spelling) but I have the cherrywood in light pink which can be used as a summery cross body.

Thank you!!

I have the NF in DA and absolutely love it, especially for summer. But, I also have a Delightful MM new model which is discontinued now, but you can find them on the pre-loved market. It screams summertime, especially with that gorgeous rose ballerine peeking out. Here is mine from 2017.

unnamed (39).jpg

I have the NF in DA and absolutely love it, especially for summer. But, I also have a Delightful MM new model which is discontinued now, but you can find them on the pre-loved market. It screams summertime, especially with that gorgeous rose ballerine peeking out. Here is mine from 2017.

View attachment 5000059
Oh I love that! I have the graceful in mono and before I found out I was pregnant I was going to get in it in Azur but I think the thick strap on the graceful/delightful might be a bit high maintenance while I've got an infant/toddler and the sticky hands that often accompany it

Reactions: debsmith