The Amazing Azur Club

Anyone who use mini pochette azur on a daily? How is it holding up and how’s the wear and tear? Im thinking of getting one just to try this canvas. I only have mono and ebene SLGs and bags. I am planning to use it as a small makeup case or catch all in my bags...

Anyone who use mini pochette azur on a daily? How is it holding up and how’s the wear and tear? Im thinking of getting one just to try this canvas. I only have mono and ebene SLGs and bags. I am planning to use it as a small makeup case or catch all in my bags...
I can tell from my experience with an Azur bag that you have to be careful what kind of dark items or fabric will rubb against your azur makeup case in your bags. I was wearing a black shirt only a few hours and got some dark stains on my Azur bag. I could only remove a bit and there is still a grey shadow left.

I think that if you plan to throw it around in your bag, it will wear much quicker than if you tried a handbag in this pattern. I have found that the design on the DA canvas tends to fade more than monogram and DE. You’ll end up with more spots that look like they’ve been exposed to rubbing, if that makes sense. Also the fabric around the zipper is not very forgiving when it comes to DA. That is probably where you’ll see the most wear and tear since it’s a light colored fabric and it will likely stain. Here is a photo of one of my wallets where there is a small stain but it’s noticeable because it’s light colored. Don’t get me wrong, I love DA and will continue buying pieces in this pattern, but if it’s your first one, it can be disheartening to see it not withstand use the same way monogram or DE pieces can. Good luck deciding!

326394F8-8B27-401D-88F0-5053EDEA5613.jpeg