The Amazing Azur Club

Hi ladies, I have not owned any DA pieces mainly because of fear of color transfer and high maintenance of the print. My LV pieces are mostly monogram and DE.

It is spring now in AU and I find myself gravitating towards the DA because of how fresh and happy the print is. I think I’m ready to buy one. Now the difficult part is the model. I am looking at a speedy b25 or a croisette (assuming it goes back in stock). My initial choice was a noe bb but had to cross this out as I had to return the noe bb monogram that I previously purchase due to the huge vachetta bottom which I’m not so keen to baby. I own a speedy b30 in monogram which I rarely used these days as I find it too big for my needs and the strap is just too painful to wear at times. I am not sure if either the speedy b25 or croisette would have the same problem as they are smaller bags and can only be filled as much. My style is very casual. I usually wear jeans, shirt and sneakers most of the time so not sure if croisette would look too dressy but it’s nice to have something different in my collection.

For those who have both bags, I’d appreciate your honest opinion and advise. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
I see you have the Odeon tote and I also got it and would really love if LV would release a similar style of DA bag :smile:
I love the Odeon Tote (mine is the PM). It’s such a cute little bag but still carries a lot. I would also love a DA handbag that was similar to it in dimensions. I enjoy my Speedy 30 but something a little smaller that can hold a full size wallet and my cosmetic case and a few other bits and pieces would be ideal. And with top handles and a strap. I’m probably asking for too much :angel:

Reactions: Melli12