The Amazing Azur Club

I started to look at the Azur canvas as there are options on LV site.

I am VERY VERY careful with my bags and know not to wear jeans with light bags etc. In general it sounds like the color holds up ok if you are careful.

I currently have Alma PM Noir Epi, Alma PM DE and Turenne in monogram. Thought maybe I would add another DE or Azur in Speedy 30 or 30B.

Opinions? Suggestions?

I am VERY VERY careful with my bags and know not to wear jeans with light bags etc. In general it sounds like the color holds up ok if you are careful.

I currently have Alma PM Noir Epi, Alma PM DE and Turenne in monogram. Thought maybe I would add another DE or Azur in Speedy 30 or 30B.

Opinions? Suggestions?
I think Azur is a darling in Croissett (so?) and Speedy in DE.

Reactions: bbcerisette66

Opinions? Suggestions?

One other question...I know the hardware on the DE Speedy is different colors between zipper and strap etc. Is the DA Hardware all the same gold like the monogram appears to be?

Still trying to decide pondering Gracefull MM or Speedy 30B

pros cons?
I don’t have these sizes or print. But I have the Speedy B25 and Graceful PM, both in DE (I also have the delightful in MM size).
I added a crossbody strap to my Graceful for versatility. A pro for the the Graceful is it lays really nicely against the body whether being shoulder carried, arm carried or with my crossbody strap. A con for the Speedy would be it kinda sticks out, and looks a bit bulky. A pro for the Speedy is the double-zip closure, whereas the Graceful is pretty open. However, that can also be a plus for the Graceful bc it’s easy in and easy out.
A con for the Graceful is the folded corners which inevitably will show wear over time, whereas that’s not an issue with the Speedy.

I think it all comes down to personal preference. However, since you already have the Turenne, the Speedy may serve a similar purpose in your collection. The Graceful would be more different. They are both great bags.

Hello everyone.
Newer to the luxury community.

I only have (1) piece in DA, for now - the Recto Verso.
I haven't received it yet but this was the photo my SA sent me before shipping.
Should be here by tomorrow.
Recto Verso_DA.jpg

Not even sure if the key holders are being made anymore, as I don't see it on the US site, but would love one to my collection - preferably a 6-key.
I placed a deposit on a Felicie Pochette and am hoping that I get one, sooner rather later.... if at all.
(I've heard the stories about no ETAs being provided and exceptionally long waits for items.)