The Amazing Azur Club

Question: (totally new here btw, s'my first post:shame: ) I thought the Azur wasn't coming out until Nov.1?? Also - b/c I am too lazy to call 1-866, can anyone tell me off-hand, are the Azur items priced the same as their reg Damier counterparts?

Thanks. Oh - and it's beautiful...! Can't wait to join too!

I cannot for the life of me figure out what color that is?? It looks grey. Is it greyish or blue or purple? I wish I could see it in person. I guess I'll have to wait!!

Scottie ~ I Love The Speedy!!!!!! It's Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!

Cola ~ Love The Wallet....It's A Statement On It's Own!!!!!

***I Love This Line ~ From The First Announcement Of It.....It's So Classy & Very Different. But, It Still The Durable Canvas!!!!!!! It So Beautiful When Peared With A Cream Outfit (Beautiful With Everything!).....I Look Forward To A Speedy!!!

Beautiful pieces everyone!! I called Saks today and they took all my information to purchase a Speedy 25. They will ring me up tomorrow. I wasn't going to get one, but everyone's pics are so gorgeous!

Gorgeous! I am hoping to go down and get mine in the next couple of hours! =) I saw it a couple of weeks ago and got to see the color in person, it is more of a periwinkle blue up close. And then from a distance it's like a silverish color, really weird. But it is quite refreshing to see this color, aside from all the regular damier and monogram canvas. =) I cannot wait to get mine! =)