The Amazing Alexa Club...

My sexy Alexa is here!! More beautiful than I expected. I can tell the leather will get nice and soft over time, and soft squishy bags are my absolute favourite. I love the matte black look to it as well since it makes it look really contemporary. The hardware feels more like ceramic rather than metal, which is awesome as I know when it does wear down over time it won't show anything shiny underneath. I can fit quite a lot in it as well. My laptop is a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go ( 10.95” x 8.10” x 0.62” ), and it fits perfectly! I also tried it out with an Asus laptop (12.71 x 8.66 x 0.54 inch), and everything I put fits as well (minus the planner).
View attachment 5365913
View attachment 5365908

With the smaller laptop, I can fit:
-Microsoft surface laptop go
-Laptop charger
-Pouch for pads, bandaids, etc.
-Small makeup pouch
-Planner
-Earbuds case
-Glasses case
-Hand cream
-Mask
-Small wallet
-Small water bottle (it's been blacked out to hide addresses)
-Phone (forgot to put in picture, but definitely fits though I'd always put it in my pocket anyways)

View attachment 5365911
View attachment 5365910View attachment 5365912

Here it is with the larger laptop
View attachment 5365919
Is this the medium or oversized?

Happy to finally join the Alexa club! I got the Oversized Alexa in the shade Chestnut. P_20220803_152356.jpg

Also really happy that it fits my 14" MacBook m1 (the actual width of these is just over 12 inches because they measure the 14" diagonally). It took me a little while to figure out how to get it in and I ended up unbuttoning the little tabs on the sides to do so, but after getting it in I realized that I could rebutton them and then it became apparent that I never needed to unbutton them in the first place because the MacBook can slide into the front area, like so:
P_20220803_152450.jpg

Still having trouble finding shoes that match though.

Have any of y'all ordered an organizer to fit inside the oversized Alexa? What size did you get? I'm trying to measure the bottom of the inside and it keeps flopping around on me.

Happy to finally join the Alexa club! I got the Oversized Alexa in the shade Chestnut. View attachment 5581855

Also really happy that it fits my 14" MacBook m1 (the actual width of these is just over 12 inches because they measure the 14" diagonally). It took me a little while to figure out how to get it in and I ended up unbuttoning the little tabs on the sides to do so, but after getting it in I realized that I could rebutton them and then it became apparent that I never needed to unbutton them in the first place because the MacBook can slide into the front area, like so:
View attachment 5581856

Still having trouble finding shoes that match though.
Just gorgeous! Congratulations!

So I love the way my Alexa looks, but I am finding it difficult to get in and out of. The magnets are very strong and often I have the turnlock closed. It wouldn't be an issue, but I like to access my phone a lot.

So I love the way my Alexa looks, but I am finding it difficult to get in and out of. The magnets are very strong and often I have the turnlock closed. It wouldn't be an issue, but I like to access my phone a lot.
Isn’t it possible to hang the two straps loose without the magnets or do they automatically find their way to the magnets?

That's what I've been trying to do, but they do seem to automatically find their way to the magnets.
My newer Alexas have very strong magnets. I think it’s important as they tend to flap noisily as you walk if they aren’t secured. I’m used to the undoing of both straps and the turnlock to get inside. It does take a while but I feel it makes it a secure bag to carry in busy cities. Plus it gives me Alexa joy playing with all the parts to open it. However, I can see your issue.

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
I know I'm way late in replying to this, but I just got my first Alexa last month. I had always kind of wanted one back in the day, but they looked like a pain to get in and out of. But I never forgot her. Recently I got a preloved medium, and I'm so enamored with it that I found an oversized one to use for travel and it's on the way to me (eeeee!!).
What I realized by looking at the wear on my medium Alexa, is that the previous owner accessed things through the side gusset area. So, especially if you leave the side strap open, it creates a pocket where you can easily reach your phone. I like that for travel, I can keep most of the bag shut, but still be able to get to my phone and other small items.
It did cause some wear on the medium I have. I suspect the oversize might be less so since it's just larger. And this is in the Buffalo smooth leather, I prefer that to the new heavy grain personally, so I'm not sure how easy it would be with stiffer leather. I'm attaching a pic of my new (to me) girl out and about

Attachments

• 20230113_134353.jpg
    20230113_134353.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Im pretty late to the Alexa party. It wasn’t really on my radar, but I had started seeing the mini Alexa’s around, and thought they were nice, but had no intention of purchasing. Recently I was on holiday and wandered into a Mulberry outlet store. They happened to have two colours out on sale, and after a lot of trying on, photos and decision making, I went back and purchased. It wasn’t my first choice in colour, but the price difference was hard to ignore. It’s only been just over a week of use, but I love her. Yes, it is a bit of a pain to get in and out of, but when I get the smell of the leather when using her, it just makes me love the bag even more. The quality is great and the leather is so thick and it is very roomy. I find it rather easy to find all my things in there too. Mine has the old style handle, and was told this was an ‘outlet colour’.

9D69D056-3E24-4213-A202-0D11AFEBF416.jpeg