The Amazing Alexa Club...

Following on from JAN's Lily club here's the club for Alexa members!

Starting off with a staple - black buffalo.

View attachment 2106110

FAb thread Steph xxx
Amazing it certainly is.
Love the Alexa one of my all time fav's.
Happy to be a member heres all mine;

Oak reg printed
Oak shiny leaopard O/S
Reg black mini leopard print
Mini S/S ink
Oak shiny leaoprd clutch

Attachments

• alexa1.jpg
    alexa1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 4,546
  • OS SHINY LEOAPRD ALEXA.jpg
    OS SHINY LEOAPRD ALEXA.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 4,595
  • REGULAR MINI PATENT ALEXA.jpg
    REGULAR MINI PATENT ALEXA.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 4,563
  • MULBERRRY MINI LEXY TODAY1.jpg
    MULBERRRY MINI LEXY TODAY1.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 4,506
  • LEOPARD ALEXA CLUTCH TPF.jpg
    LEOPARD ALEXA CLUTCH TPF.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 4,336
Limited Edition Sefridges Winter White Alexa with silver HW (1of 150 made bags)
and
Alexa Fox Lock bag in maxi grain Nubuck
and
Alexa in black croco printed leather

Attachments

• IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 4,399
  • IMG_3129.JPG
    IMG_3129.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 4,509
  • IMG_3130.JPG
    IMG_3130.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 4,447
  • Love
Reactions: Katinahat
There are mixed opinions on the quality of Alexa's but I have to say I am yet to have an issue with mine and is still looking as good as new.

How is everyone else finding theirs?

There are mixed opinions on the quality of Alexa's but I have to say I am yet to have an issue with mine and is still looking as good as new.

I have had 3 faulty Buffalo leather Alexas (leather issues on all those) and one printed Alexa that I bought and went back to the store with and got another one as the postman lock was loose on that one. The other Lexys I've had has been fine.
I think and hope that the buffalo leather is getting better now than they were awhile before,the paperthin leather ones I have bought earlier were not nice at all, and I hear some have got really nice leather now on the newly bought Alexas so hope it is an improvment made there. :smile:

Valentine Alexa Glossy Goat
DSC03444_zps919e799c.jpg

Can't speak for buffalo but the goatskin is fabulous and really holds it's shape. They only made it in red but if I bought another Alexa I would want it in this leather again.

Can't speak for buffalo but the goatskin is fabulous and really holds it's shape. They only made it in red but if I bought another Alexa I would want it in this leather again.

You might find that once you've used her a fair bit, she really starts to slouch.... I tried the shop floor model and when i took out the stuffing it just collapsed in to a pool of glorious red leather.

I've only used mine for a few days but it's already slouching a lot - thankfully I adore the slouchy leather, I think its beautiful...

Reactions: Iridescent1990
You might find that once you've used her a fair bit, she really starts to slouch.... I tried the shop floor model and when i took out the stuffing it just collapsed in to a pool of glorious red leather.

I've only used mine for a few days but it's already slouching a lot - thankfully I adore the slouchy leather, I think its beautiful...

I've used it quite a lot already and there's very little slouch. I bought it the first week of February so it's been over a month now. There's no collapse with mine, it's still as you see in the image above.

I've used it quite a lot already and there's very little slouch. I bought it the first week of February so it's been over a month now. There's no collapse with mine, it's still as you see in the image above.
Mine is a pool of leather from the first day, here a pic with no stuffing:

Attachments

• IMG_2492.JPG
    IMG_2492.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 4,322
Reactions: Chachalouve