the amarante clutch!!! *PIC*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is TDF:love:

2. god thats cute!

3. thanks for sharing!! I love the style of the clutch.. will it be made in other vernis colors?

4. Wow! Thanks for posting the image. I was just talking to my SA and begging to see a pic of any bag in this color! Really gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

5. i love it!

6. i NEED her. lol. i didnt think i would be a fan of that colour but i love it.

7. any idea when this will be released?

8. that is so pretty

9. wow ... I can't wait to see the inside!! I may pick this over the zippy ...

10. Me toooooooo!!;)

11. wow, I really really like this...the chain, the plate, the cute shape... I wonder how thick it is, if I could fit my cell phone inside...then it would be hard to resist!

12. my cell is flatter than a razr, so i don't think i'll really have a problem.

and as *JJ* confirmed it also will be in perle.

13. That is GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to see it IRL.

14. It is sooooo pretty...I think I need one!

15. yes I am waitlisted for this, my SA said it should be released this month! He said £400, arounf that price anyway! xx Cant wait!