The Alluring Amethyst Club!!

Thanks LitGeek!! Here are a few modeling shots, i was in a hurry..also a whats inside my bag shot...:smile: I am about 5' 3" with a medium build. The amethyste color is so pretty!!

attachment.php
Awesome mod pic. Really love all your unique, beautiful slg... You have great collection!

Thanks LitGeek!! Here are a few modeling shots, i was in a hurry..also a whats inside my bag shot...:smile: I am about 5' 3" with a medium build. The amethyste color is so pretty!!

attachment.php
Saw the amethyst and it's so different in person than in the pictures. So much prettier. And it's too bad it's not offered in the speedy b 25, only the 30, which I found too big. May I ask for your height for reference for the Metis? I was told the empriente strap was actually a little bit longer than the mono strap. I'm 5'3" and the top of the bag reaches just below my bustline.

Saw the amethyst and it's so different in person than in the pictures. So much prettier. And it's too bad it's not offered in the speedy b 25, only the 30, which I found too big. May I ask for your height for reference for the Metis? I was told the empriente strap was actually a little bit longer than the mono strap. I'm 5'3" and the top of the bag reaches just below my bustline.

Hi Charmie

I am also 5' 3" but not busty at all. I can wear both the métis monogram and the empreinte cross body. I do think the empreinte strap is longer. Oh yes, if they made Speedy 25 in amethyste i would need to buy it!!

Really loving the new amethyst color! I've been selling lots of my older bags to trim down my collection. So I could finally afford the Empreinte Metis in Amethyste, Curieuse wallet and Vernis Amethyste cles. Trying different bag charms on...i think the multicolored charms look pretty nice! :smile: This color is so pretty I am super tempted by the Vernis Alma BB Amethyste too!

attachment.php
Gorgeous color!

Hi Charmie

I am also 5' 3" but not busty at all. I can wear both the métis monogram and the empreinte cross body. I do think the empreinte strap is longer. Oh yes, if they made Speedy 25 in amethyste i would need to buy it!!
I'm not busty myself, but I guess if I'm in a pinch I could wear it crossbody. However I do prefer it to be lower. The empriente looks great on you though.
The sa told me the amethyst is seasonal and will only around for 6 months so no chance they'll be making it in speedy b 25. :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 674
I'm craving this color... I was planning on an empriente speedy in noir but now I don't know..I think I may need an amethyst speedy! I don't usually go for colors but this one seems special.

I'm not busty myself, but I guess if I'm in a pinch I could wear it crossbody. However I do prefer it to be lower. The empriente looks great on you though.

The sa told me the amethyst is seasonal and will only around for 6 months so no chance they'll be making it in speedy b 25. :sad:

Charmie - I've read here on TPF that you can actually buy a longer strap that fits the monogram Metis, so maybe ask about that as well? Oh that is a bummer no speedy 25 in this color. I do want to get one more bag in amethyst before it goes away, maybe the speedy 30 or Montaigne? The monogram looks great on you, what Charm is on your Metis?

this photo might show you better where the bag falls - it doesnt look that much lower than your photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• xbody_metis_4.jpg
    xbody_metis_4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 804
Last edited: