The Garden Party bags thread

So these are some of my other choices.. (sellers' photos) i have just recently received my NeoNoe so im good fpr this month but I cant just seem to get a GP out of mind. I promised myself to get one ill fully love and Im trying to not be hasty in choosing a color and leather. The blue is so attractive but would probably be the least of my choices having a few blue bags. View attachment 3674707
View attachment 3674708
View attachment 3674709
View attachment 3674711

I love the gold in particular! Extremely hard to find here in the us right now.

I love the gold in particular! Extremely hard to find here in the us right now.
Really ?? Gold used to be everywhere ! I had a Gold in the TPM size but I must admit that the dye really stinks (but not the same odor as the issue with B and Ks a couple of years ago). It was strong enough that I had to re-home it. I still love the color and I think it would look better on country leather.

Here it is! View attachment 3674369

(Already out and about with it. I am loving it. It's great in the crook of the arm but because I'm Petite (short) I can also get it over my shoulder. It's super spacious and the leather is very sturdy.)

@kate2828 I love a Garden Party. I will be in Paris next week for a few weeks (work trip and then I am staying to show Paris to a friend who is meeting me and then meeting up with my French "sister" - I was an exchange student in my teens to catch up) and I actually hope to pick up a Garden Party in a non-sensible color. :smile: My Garden Party is a deep brown and most of my bags are all in the deep blues, browns family so I am REALLY wanting something a little more wild like an orange, green, or pink bag. :smile:

Reactions: kate2828
@kate2828 I love a Garden Party. I will be in Paris next week for a few weeks (work trip and then I am staying to show Paris to a friend who is meeting me and then meeting up with my French "sister" - I was an exchange student in my teens to catch up) and I actually hope to pick up a Garden Party in a non-sensible color. :smile: My Garden Party is a deep brown and most of my bags are all in the deep blues, browns family so I am REALLY wanting something a little more wild like an orange, green, or pink bag. :smile:

Get pink or green! I would love another GP 36 in one of these colors but am saving up for a larger purchase :smile:.

Reactions: lovetheduns

That's awesome! Hopefully they will have a good selection in Paris. I saw a green GP on the train in Hong Kong recently. I am not usually a green person but it looked amazing in a GP. Super cute. She also had dark pink sneakers...looked like goal or kicker...the whole outfit was great. I thought about a spy pic but train too busy. I'm going to Paris soon too. If you happen to see a 49 at any of the Paris stores any intel would be appreciated! It looks huge. But it might be a good weekend bag. Paris for a few weeks sounds awesome. I'm only going to be there for a few days, but I also plan to go back in the fall.

That's awesome! Hopefully they will have a good selection in Paris. I saw a green GP on the train in Hong Kong recently. I am not usually a green person but it looked amazing in a GP. Super cute. She also had dark pink sneakers...looked like goal or kicker...the whole outfit was great. I thought about a spy pic but train too busy. I'm going to Paris soon too. If you happen to see a 49 at any of the Paris stores any intel would be appreciated! It looks huge. But it might be a good weekend bag. Paris for a few weeks sounds awesome. I'm only going to be there for a few days, but I also plan to go back in the fall.

@HavLab I will report back. The first week I am working working and then I am off. I am just not going to line up for a bag though, so if there are some nice things without lining up at Sevres, George V or if they allow me to buy something like a Garden Party at FSH than awesome. I have read conflicting things that you may be able to get a bag if you are not trying for a B/K/C. I just looked at my collection and it is so neutral. I do have a Rouge Pivoine Evelyne but for some reason (as much as I love it) I think the Garden Party can trend dressier versus my Evelynes feel far more casual.

@kate2828 what are you saving for? :smile:

@HavLab I will report back. The first week I am working working and then I am off. I am just not going to line up for a bag though, so if there are some nice things without lining up at Sevres, George V or if they allow me to buy something like a Garden Party at FSH than awesome. I have read conflicting things that you may be able to get a bag if you are not trying for a B/K/C. I just looked at my collection and it is so neutral. I do have a Rouge Pivoine Evelyne but for some reason (as much as I love it) I think the Garden Party can trend dressier versus my Evelynes feel far more casual.

Last time I was at fsh and only wanted a gp at the moment, I asked the homeware sa while checking out to check to see if anything avail. She was nice enough to check the system for me. Unfortunately the color I wanted wasnt avail.

Last time I was at fsh and only wanted a gp at the moment, I asked the homeware sa while checking out to check to see if anything avail. She was nice enough to check the system for me. Unfortunately the color I wanted wasnt avail.

Thank you @San2222 I plan to buy a couple CSGM shawls so hopefully this will make it so that they don't think I am just trying to skirt the system. I don't have a desire for a B/K/C although one day I don't think I would mind a Jyspiere to match my So Kelly...

Honestly if they don't have a colorful GP, I wouldn't mind a super colorful Picotin. I have a black Picotin but I am just really desperate for a "wild" color like greens or oranges or pinks!

Thanks again

Thank you @San2222 I plan to buy a couple CSGM shawls so hopefully this will make it so that they don't think I am just trying to skirt the system. I don't have a desire for a B/K/C although one day I don't think I would mind a Jyspiere to match my So Kelly...

Honestly if they don't have a colorful GP, I wouldn't mind a super colorful Picotin. I have a black Picotin but I am just really desperate for a "wild" color like greens or oranges or pinks!

Thanks again
Oh those colors are always the more avail ones, orange, green and reds.when she looked it up for me, she told the above color names but I was looking for gold only.

Love the non-sensible color idea! Look forward to seeing what you get

I went to George V last time. Bought a couple of other things and then asked about a bag. I was successful :smile:. This is my plan for my next trip also but I have a very small window.

I think you could go to FSH during a quiet time of day and ask about a GP.