The Garden Party bags thread

So these are some of my other choices.. (sellers' photos) i have just recently received my NeoNoe so im good fpr this month but I cant just seem to get a GP out of mind. I promised myself to get one ill fully love and Im trying to not be hasty in choosing a color and leather. The blue is so attractive but would probably be the least of my choices having a few blue bags. 20170422_081450.png
20170422_081435.png
20170422_081353.png
20170422_081418.png

So these are some of my other choices.. (sellers' photos) i have just recently received my NeoNoe so im good fpr this month but I cant just seem to get a GP out of mind. I promised myself to get one ill fully love and Im trying to not be hasty in choosing a color and leather. The blue is so attractive but would probably be the least of my choices having a few blue bags. View attachment 3674707
View attachment 3674708
View attachment 3674709
View attachment 3674711

Well I have the first one ... Gris T in country cowhide or at least the picture looks like my Gris T.... I can't say enough good things about this bag! I love it and I think the color is very sophisticated

Can you see these in person! I originally wanted Malachite which I still love but I knew the Gris T was for me when I saw it

Last edited:
Well I have the first one ... Gris T in country cowhide or at least the picture looks like my Gris T.... I can't say enough good things about this bag! I love it and I think the color is very sophisticated

Can you see these in person! I originally wanted Malachite which I still love but I knew the Gris T was for me when I saw it
Yes that is Gris T! Then Gold, Etoupe, and Sapphire. :smile:
Im leaning towards the GrisT..its pretty. Gold is my 2nd choice, I dont have this colorway in my collection and it seems a more hardy color.

Anyone own canvas GP - curious about how the canvas holds up to stains, wear and tear etc. thank you!

I have had a Natural color Toile with black trim for 5 years, carry it frequently all summer. The Toile got a little dirty when I brushed up against my car (was in dire need of a wash). I just took a damp cloth and wiped it off. No stain. My corners look new. I do carry my bags with care and I always use an insert.
Hope that helps.