The All-In

Nov 29, 2008
I was just in Europe and this has been on my wishlist for a while. I got the All In and oh my god I just love it! I definitely have a tote problem (2 neverfull gm’s, 1 mm, 2 On-The-Go gm’s). I love how flat this folds without creasing the bag the way the neverfull gets creased when you fold it, and I love now having a tote with a zipper as an option. The straps are wide so they are super comfortable, and a bonus is that it’s technically from their luggage line so it comes with a luggage tag!!

It’s definitely not a bag that’s out there very much and there are not many reviews on it on YouTube, so I thought I’d share it with you guys here as a really really great tote option for those of you that might not like the never full or just want some variety in your tote collection.

3A95F87B-28B8-4CF3-98CF-07B79B5DF653.jpeg

Last edited:
I was just in Europe and this has been on my wishlist for a while. I got the All In and oh my god I just love it! I definitely have a tote problem (2 neverfull gm’s, 1 mm, 2 On-The-Go gm’s). I love how flat this folds without creasing the bag the way the neverfull gets creased when you fold it, and I love now having a tote with a zipper as an option. The straps are wide so they are super comfortable, and a bonus is that it’s technically from their luggage line so it comes with a luggage tag!!

It’s definitely not a bag that’s out there very much and there are not many reviews on it on YouTube, so I thought I’d share it with you guys here as a really really great tote option for those of you that might not like the never full or just want some variety in your tote collection.

View attachment 5414979

Did you get it in the GM size? I've been looking for it on the site in the PM size, but they don't have it available.

I tried this in store recently and did not like the straps. I need them to be a bigger drop for comfortable shoulder carry. I wish the GM was still around since it has the extra strap

Perfect timing on the review...thank you so much! I am actually looking for exactly this...a zip top, lightweight, durable tote for international travel. Thank you so much for the review!

Reactions: TXLVlove
Does the MM fit under an airline seat? I almost went to the boutique to pick one up today! I did pick up a Longchamps large shoulder tote but the All In has me intrigued.