The Alexa Dilemma: Oversized Oak or Oversized Leopard

I've bought and already returned the Oak via Net-a-Porter (my heart raced as the order was processed as it was the last one available until the replens come in). I returned her as in real life the quality of the leather just didn't do it for me and the tone was slightly too orange as I've noted others have said also. It didn't look anything like the one Alexa is carrying (which is so much more weathered and slouchy) in the campaigns and I couldn't risk the new one not ageing in the same way. I was concered that when I filled her up the magnetic strap closures wouldn't stay in place. I have kind of regretted the return but only because it's a hard bag to get hold of, so I think I fell for the hype. I then bought the oversize leopard on Sunday and again am unsure, mainly as I think I will tire of the print and it will clash with florals, which I'm likely to wear for Spring. So again, back in the same position, to return or not to return? I don't mind spending £1k or so on a bag but I really think this bag doesn't deserve the price tag. I want a bag I can use every day which will go with all outfits and I don't think the leopard fits those criteria.