The Agenda Club

Hello Agenda clubbers! I have a question on the LV medium agendas and was directed from the main forum to here to ask it. I have a medium ring damier ebene agenda on its way to me to add to my small ring ebene. Now, I remember when they were referred to as MM (and PM for the small) and now the medium is called Medium Ring. Is there a size difference between the older MM named version and the new 'medium ring' version? Dimensions of the new ones are listed on LV's site at 7.1 x 5.5 inches, but I've seen listings for older ones with dimensions slightly larger. Does anyone have an older MM to confirm true size of the binder when closed? Much appreciated!

Hey guys, I recently purchased a pre-loved PM. It’s made in France in 2001. I noticed that the color and shiness is different from my MM. The mono print is more greenish on the pm, and the brown lining inside of the pm is more of a red tone compared to the MM. Is it normal?

Attachments

• 1AB078BA-2CB7-426F-A701-843398E728D1.jpeg
    1AB078BA-2CB7-426F-A701-843398E728D1.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 463
  • 070485B3-F8B7-46EC-8E88-7BBC59D0CA6F.jpeg
    070485B3-F8B7-46EC-8E88-7BBC59D0CA6F.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 539AF8F0-F6B8-4838-BD6D-07E5166B920A.jpeg
    539AF8F0-F6B8-4838-BD6D-07E5166B920A.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 472
Reactions: Hermezzy
Hello everyone, I just joined the club again after many years with a really beautiful brown epi leather preloved pm agenda.
Because it is preloved it does not come with any inserts and I am wondering where the best place to get cute inserts would be. I’ve looked on etsy and I’ve found some nice ones but I’d love to get some suggestions from you all!

I had an MM before that I always used the LV branded paper but it’s not the aesthetic I’m looking for, I guess.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Hello everyone, I just joined the club again after many years with a really beautiful brown epi leather preloved pm agenda.
Because it is preloved it does not come with any inserts and I am wondering where the best place to get cute inserts would be. I’ve looked on etsy and I’ve found some nice ones but I’d love to get some suggestions from you all!

I had an MM before that I always used the LV branded paper but it’s not the aesthetic I’m looking for, I guess.
I bought some really cute personalized laminated dashboards on Etsy for my pm & gm agendas. But for the regular inserts I use the Filofax ones. Currently using the “stripes” 2020 in my pm & gm. It’s colorful & comes with the monthly dividers. I actually bought the pm LV refill this year & hated the pages so much I swapped them out for a Filofax refill after a few weeks. The LV one didn’t fit right - I couldn’t fit all of 2020 in & turn the pages without it popping open. The Filofax paper is more substantial yet the entire year with dividers fits & I can easily flip through it. I’ve had the problem with LV inserts before so it’s nothing new, I just figured I’d give it another chance but for me it’s a big fail. No more expensive LV inserts when they annoy me more than make me happy lol.

Reactions: Gdmolly
Because it is preloved it does not come with any inserts and I am wondering where the best place for write my essay for money to get cute inserts would be. I’ve looked on etsy and I’ve found some nice ones but I’d love to get some suggestions from you all!

The LV one didn’t fit right - I couldn’t fit all of 2020 in & turn the pages without it popping open. The Filofax paper is more substantial yet the entire year with dividers fits & I can easily flip through it. I’ve had the problem with LV inserts before so it’s nothing new, I just figured I’d give it another chance but for me it’s a big fail. No more expensive LV inserts when they annoy me more than make me happy lol.

Reactions: Lolly
Greetings again, club friends!
As it turns out, my PM agenda is a little too small for me to manage my life, my family and my work. Saw that one coming. It's such a great size for just quick notes and stuff, but as a daily driver of a big planner - oops.

My MM agenda is pretty beat. It's old. Darn thing has seen better days and although it worked through my previous job, I dont know how much longer it's hanging on for.

I'm looking towards the GM, but I am extremely interested in the desk agenda. I like the thought of putting whatever agenda I like inside. I understand you wont really walk around with it and write in it, I normally have mine on a desk all day anyway - but I'm worried about the agenda falling out of the cover. Do any of you have the desk agenda??

Reactions: Gdmolly