The afternoon?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What are you're thoughts about the afternoon? Not the time the bag! :lol:

2. I got the mid-afternoon and I love it!!! I got it in cognac so there's a bit of a western feel. =p The only thing is that the bag is structured and I don't think you can stuff it as well as you can stuff a city.

3. Oh- post pictures! Is the mid-afternoon smaller then the afternoon?

4. yes it is! I'm 5 feet and the afternoon was huge on me. I still liked it but it was definitely too big. The mid-afternoon is just right! I'll go take pics now...

5. Here you go! Hope this helps!

midaft.jpg midaft2.jpg
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!:love: It looks amazing on you! The color is awesome too! You must put it in the pictures wearing your Bbag thread! This is the first time I've seen the mid-afternoon! Thanks for sharing!:heart:

7. Mas, your bag is gorgeous! It looks fabulous on you!

8. Mas -- You and your bag look great. I love seeing pics of my "friends" on the PF. You have such a wonderful collection. I think we will need a family pics soon!

9. Heehee! Thanks gals! I'm glad to be able to contribute to this sub-forum now!!!

10. OH mas i get to see you now.:yahoo:

11. I saw the
    afternoon in store before and I think it is a very cute bag for work.

12. It reminds me in a way of the LV Sac Plat..just that sort of flat shopping tote design angle. It looks great in the cognac, Mas- it really suits you!

13. Thanks stylefly! Your comment is funny actually because I got the Sac Plat but it just doesn't look right on me. Thank goodness this does!

14. What a great style and beautiful bag!

15. Hey MAS, what a great bag and thank you so much for the pictures. I really like this shape. Since you tried on the afternoon, too, can you remember if you can wear it on your shoulder - the handles look shorter in the pictures on atelier. congratulations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice