The Administration and Mod Appreciation Thread

Thank you Vlad & Mags for creating such a Wonderful place to hang out. I have truly enjoyed the last 9 months here (my wallet may disagree:Push:smile:

Thank you to ALL the Mods. I know I have not met all of them, but you all do an AMAZING job:heart:

:tpfrox:

Hey! Without this forum, I'd have nothing to do at work, but work! You are always minimized on my computer for a sneak peak all day long.........great job that you are doing!

I appreciate tPF Admin and Mods but I also want to say how much I appreciate tPF. I think we all take advantage of the opportunity we are given here and I want to take a minute to voice my appreciation.

In light of some recent events, I have gained a true appreciation of this forum. I don't think that any of us have a complete understanding of how much work Vlad, Megs and the other mods put into this forum. They put in massive amounts of time and effort here while maintaining their "real" lives. We all struggle with balancing our family, jobs, hobbies and such - can you imagine throwing this into the mix? And let's face it, with the exception of this thread, it's a pretty thankless job. I am thankful that things run smoothly most of the time but, when people do misbehave, don't follow rules and add unnecessary drama - I have to believe that's a real slap in the face to the people who allow us to be here.

Thank you for your time, your effort, and for allowing us to be members of tPF. After all, this is a privilege given to us by you.

Thank you.
:tender:

As someone who NEVER thought they'd giev a second thought to an online "community", let alone be an active member of one, I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all those behind the scenes at tpf who make (and keep) this a wonderful place to share not just bag obsessions, but all sorts of things, from the frivolous and serious! I truly appreciate it.

And a very special thanks to Megs and Vlad for founding this place to begin with!

Thank you everyone! Your comments are greatly appreciated by all of us!

Mokoni- your post really sums up so much. Thank you for understanding and for being so thoughtful!!!

I love this place so much! I also want to thank Vlad and Megs for creating such a great place for us to spend out time and learn and share with each other!

And to my fellow Mods...you are all just the greatest bunch of people and I am honored to be among you!!

I appreciate tPF Admin and Mods but I also want to say how much I appreciate tPF. I think we all take advantage of the opportunity we are given here and I want to take a minute to voice my appreciation.

In light of some recent events, I have gained a true appreciation of this forum. I don't think that any of us have a complete understanding of how much work Vlad, Megs and the other mods put into this forum. They put in massive amounts of time and effort here while maintaining their "real" lives. We all struggle with balancing our family, jobs, hobbies and such - can you imagine throwing this into the mix? And let's face it, with the exception of this thread, it's a pretty thankless job. I am thankful that things run smoothly most of the time but, when people do misbehave, don't follow rules and add unnecessary drama - I have to believe that's a real slap in the face to the people who allow us to be here.

Thank you for your time, your effort, and for allowing us to be members of tPF. After all, this is a privilege given to us by you.

Thank you.
:tender:

Mokoni, this is one of the most considered and intelligent (emotional intelligence as well as 'normal' intellifgence) posts I have read on TPF - a great contribution :yes:.

I am a new member to the forum and just wanted to say a huge thank you to LVBabyDoll, Kitti La Roche and Lee69 with their help yesterday in spotting a fake bag for me and to the mods and admin for making this forum such a fantastic place to chat about our obsessions!

I run an online forum myself which is nowhere near the size of tPF and know how much hard work and dedication goes into keeping it running smoothly.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

x