The Administration and Mod Appreciation Thread

HOORRRAAAAAYYYYYY FOR THE MOD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without you, this place would not be trustworthy. That is why I come here, because I know that I won't get screwed into a bad buy or be given (or read) bad advise...there is a general understanding along those lines and the mod's do a fantastic job and keeping that atmosphere clear! Thank you to everyone!!!!

Thanks Megs and Vlad - you really rock!

And thanks to all of the rest of the mods for making this place amazing!

Now if you all want to really thank M & V then don't forget to vote in the bloggers awards!!!:graucho::tup::heart:

Thank you all for all that you do! I enjoy being here and I have learned so much while making friends. It is truely a place to enjoy, relax and have a drink once and a while. What did we ever use to do w/o the computer and TPF?

(Um...maybe not spend so much $...ummm...maybe watch too much TV, ummm....read a book) LOL ... just kidding...I still do all that too.

Anywhoo....I love it here. Thank you~
sunflowers.jpg

You know if someone had told me even a year ago I would spend so much time on an Internet forum, I'd have laughed. It is entirely due to the warm, friendly, supportive but most of all fair environment that Megs, Vlad and the team of mods. have created that TPF is such a great place. I truly never fail to be impressed by the way mods. professionally respond even in the face of occasional provocation. Rows are diffused, problem behaviours quickly identified and yet a culture of liberal tolerance prevails - I am seriously so awed by what you have managed to create here. You are stars!

Yay for adminstration and mods!! You guys rock, especially with all the subforum timeouts and stuff as of late and cleaning up god knows what before it even hits most of our eyes. THANK YOU!!