the $98 Key Fob

The blue is perfect! I really love it, but if it doesn't fit a card, what can you use it for? Change? There's already space in my wallet for that... I wish coach had thought this a little more through and made it like a 1/2 inch wider.

I put my car key on the key ring, my house/other keys in the zipper compartment (I don't need to use those much), and my Starbucks card/other card in the exterior pocket. There's plenty of room in the little pocket for change in addition to my keys. I'm in the minority, but I love this little gem.:drool:

I posted with the SBs card in the exterior pocket, and also showing that they don't fit in the zipper compartment.

Attachments

• turnlock1.jpg
    turnlock1.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 43
  • turnlock2.jpg
    turnlock2.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 41
  • turnlock3.jpg
    turnlock3.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 42
  • tunlock4.jpg
    tunlock4.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 25
  • turnlock5.jpg
    turnlock5.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 34
I put my car key on the key ring, my house/other keys in the zipper compartment (I don't need to use those much), and my Starbucks card/other card in the exterior pocket. There's plenty of room in the little pocket for change in addition to my keys. I'm in the minority, but I love this little gem.:drool:

I posted with the SBs card in the exterior pocket, and also showing that they don't fit in the zipper compartment.

OMG it's so cute! Thank you for posting the pics :smile: I luv the legacy lining :drool: I just ordered it and I can't wait for it to come! I actually wanted something simple that will match my XL Lily bag. I had bought the legacy turnlock medium zip around wallet (41150) but then returned it because it was too big for me. I know it's a little weird to say, but my hands are small so I prefer smaller wallets so I'm not fumbling around (?) It is pricey, but for me it's worth it cuz I know I'll use it.

I think it's really cute, but I had read another thread here that it wasn't very functional. She showed pics and it was really hard to get a credit card into. Very cute, but if it doesn't work for you, I would return it.