The 60th Cannes Film Festival,

cannes-herzigova-1a.jpg

Eight months pregnant and pretty as a picture, catwalk star EVA HERZIGOVA stepped out for Cannes' opening night with her long-term boyfriend Gregorio
cannes-aishwarya-2a.jpg

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai and new husband Abhishek Bachan chose the French festival as one of their first official engagements since India's wedding of the year
cannes-brook-3a.jpg

British actress Kelly Brook and her American fiancé Billy Zane were in town to promote their new movie, but will soon be turning their attention to their upcoming nuptials

Ohhh what happened to Mini - she looks aweful poor girl.
JS looks ok - I don't like the long/short of her dress.
Liz looks lovely. Toni looks like she has aged a lot - maybe its just a bad pic.

Jess does look better, but I am still longing for the old Jessica, she is still not quite getting it. As for Minnie, my heart aches for her. I remember when Matt Damon did this to her and it was so sad, and now it is happening again. It is so devastating to see somebody so unlucky in love, I hope the best for her

The Last King Of Scotland actress Kerry Washington, Chinese screen icon Gong Li and Andie MacDowell kicked off the Mediterranean coastal resort's red carpet fashion parade on opening night
cannes-fashion-1a.jpg