The 5 digit club...I'm in!! Big 10k, baby...

OMG you guys, thanks so much!! As many of you know, I've been at my new job since early September and honestly it's been a blast. Today, not so much. but you know, a bad day at work is better than being unemployed, IMO. So, for the first time in a long time I was *****in' about work, feeling grumpy, and then...

...coming home to see this thread absolutely rocked. I just am so happy to be here and postin' with y'all through good, bad and really really ugly.

Phew, I made it through Shoo's initiation and reception ceremony!!

Cheers to thousands more!!

Oh and BTW I am off to Vegas for 5 days so I will be playing hockey, shopping, drinking, shows, gawd knows what for a few days....away from the keyboard!!

XXXOO PGal

Oh and BTW I am off to Vegas for 5 days so I will be playing hockey, shopping, drinking, shows, gawd knows what for a few days....away from the keyboard!!

XXXOO PGal

Are you sure you can stay away from tPF? Did you know that for about $10 a day, you can use the TV in the room and access the internet? Yes sir-ree, the TV has a wireless keyboard connection! Sorry to shorten the time you have for your outdoor activities! LOL!