The 48 hour online Factory Online Sale!!! 9/22

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Did anybody got the invitation?

I did not get this AGAIN!!!

2. Not me, didn't get it first time either. Someone post a link, I wanna see what they have

3. Nope

4. Ugh, dissed again!! I NEVER get any e-mails from the outlets and I've signed up a dozen times. And I always confirm my info with them when I buy something there! I'd still like to see what they have!
    Oh well, at least I got the E-PCE.

5. Same here - I never get anything from the outlet.

6. Holy crap, the money I spend in there and I don't get an invite!

7. I didnt get it either - handy dandy GOOGLE

8. of course I did not get the invite either. Boo to them.

9. Did anyone get an invitation??

10. Nope, no invite!

11. hey! my blue Soho is on there :smile:

12. I didn't receive one either.....There's a section that asks if you want to sign up for future promotions so I provided my work e-mail address instead of my personal one. I never used to get ANY sales-type correspondence (other than order confirmations etc...) from Coach w/ my personal e-mail address (@comcast.net) but ever since I provided my work e-mail (a .gov address) to my FP boutique, I'm getting my PCE invites etc.......we shall see if I start getting anything from the outlet now.

13. I have not bought a bag in months. I've been on a self imposed ban since I just had a baby and trying to cut back on luxury things for myself. Strangerly when I was buying a few bags a month I did not get invite to the first one. This time around when I have not gotten anything from Coach for awhile I got an invite to the online sale.

14. Nope!! :-s