The 48 Hold Angst Begins..help

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
So I was on the list at my outlet for a camel Lily and I got a call tonight saying they would hole it for me for 48 hours. Now, I REALLY want a camel Lily, but there are other bags I probably would like to get before that if that makes sense. The thing is, the total price would be $311.00. Seriously, how can I pass this up? On the other hand, I really want a walnut Gigi (which I could or could not get a call for) and if I have to buy it off of e-bay it will easily go for a couple hundred more. I am also keeping my eye out for a new Mandy and there aren't many left.

Do I drive an hour to get the bag cause it is such a great deal? Do I sell it or a couple hundred more and get the Mandy or hold out for a Gigi right now? I LOVE the camel, but since I just got a black last week, I am not dying for it, but I don't want to regret not grabbing it at that price.

Whaddaya think?

Get the camel!!! That's an amazing deal! And just keep the tags on it for a while. Until you get one of the other bags or until you can't resist carrying it!

I agree. RUN to the outlet and grab that baby! You know you will regret it if you don't. Just keep the tags on and stick it away in your closet until you make up your mind.

I agree. Go ahead and get it. Worse case you sell it or return it. Just tuck it away as the other suggested. If you get the call for the gigi, take the lily back with you and exchange.

$311? I paid $375 for my teal last month. Do you think Coach will do a price adjustment? Sorry to hijack your thread with that question. I think the Camel Gigi is really worth it for that price and you won't see it ever again I bet if you pass.

$311? I paid $375 for my teal last month. Do you think Coach will do a price adjustment? Sorry to hijack your thread with that question. I think the Camel Gigi is really worth it for that price and you won't see it ever again I bet if you pass.

Sorry, but it is a Camel Lily and not Gigi. I dont think they would do a price adjustment anyways even if the Gigi was less as I always find things cheaper later (if they have any left) so I dont like to take that chance. I figure if its at the outlet, the price is still better than retail. Enjoy your Gigi as $375 is a good price!

I would have already left for the outlet!!!!! Just kidding! I am getting mine this Saturday and I already have 3 Lilys...LOL...I just have to have it for $311.00 as the original price was almost $800. You can never have too many!!!