:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

I really love how the 6 key holder has a slot in the back for a credit card or badge... very convenient!

Attachments

• IMG_41932.jpg
    IMG_41932.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3,312
  • IMG_41942.jpg
    IMG_41942.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3,333
Joining the club with a 4 key holder that i bought over the weekend.
DSC00561.jpg
DSC00560.jpg
DSC00559.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty Magenta
Is the 4 or the 6 a better style for the new BMW key without comfort access? I have a sculpted house key as well as two other regular size keys.

My BMW key (I have the big key that doesn't really have a key on it, you just stick it into the slot-like thingy) fits perfectly in my 4 key holder. However, I use a different cles for my house keys, so I only have my car key in my holder. If I were to put any other keys into it, I would def go for the 6 key.

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
Yep same key here and thanks for the advice.

My BMW key (I have the big key that doesn't really have a key on it, you just stick it into the slot-like thingy) fits perfectly in my 4 key holder. However, I use a different cles for my house keys, so I only have my car key in my holder. If I were to put any other keys into it, I would def go for the 6 key.

Do men like to carry a key holder?? I was thinking about getting one for my DBF as he needs some LV in his life ;)

I would probably get him the graphite even tho he doesnt have many keys, as that is the line he would prefer.

I posted this in the FAQ and got no response, so I thought I'd try here...

I bought a vernis keyholder today (in pomme d'amour). When I was attaching my keys I noticed that only the middle of the metal section was glued to the the holder with both ends unattached to the leather if that makes sense. But there was no adhesive on the bits of the metal that were not attached leading me to believe that it's meant to be this way.

Is this normal or should I take it back to the store to get it looked at?