:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

My 6-ring key holder in fuchsia arrived today!
I noticed the buttons on my key holder are reversed in comparison to the picture on the website. Is this normal?
The photo of my keyholder is on the top. The photo on the website is on the bottom. Noticed how the button with the Louis Vuitton engraving is placed on the inside on mine whereas the website has the protruding snap button instead.

View attachment 4770500
I ordered one but I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I will inspect mine and see how it compares but I was looking a few pages back and everyone’s seems to look like the one on the website. Did you order yours through the LV website?

I ordered one but I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I will inspect mine and see how it compares but I was looking a few pages back and everyone’s seems to look like the one on the website. Did you order yours through the LV website?

Yes, I ordered it through the LV website. I actually ordered both the Fuchsia and Armagac so I could have a side by side comparison of which color I liked more. That's when I noticed the different button placement. Both are made in France. The disparity was a bit odd to me which was why I thought I should ask you experts.

I noticed the buttons on my key holder are reversed in comparison to the picture on the website. Is this normal?
The photo of my keyholder is on the top. The photo on the website is on the bottom. Noticed how the button with the Louis Vuitton engraving is placed on the inside on mine whereas the website has the protruding snap button instead.

View attachment 4770500
I see what you mean. Mine is like the website’s. The Fuchsia is gorgeous!!61681147-253B-4DB1-956F-B85CE1C9DE63.jpeg

Not sure this is a “hack” per se but I just wanted to show how I customized my 4 key holder to work for me :smile: I have a clasp to easily hook onto bags or other rings and added extra mini gold jewelry rings to my house key so that it’s easier to use the key in the lock. I also have two more free hooks to add my additional items. I really like the 4 key holder because it fits easily in my jacket pockets or smaller pockets in purses/bags and I really always carry a purse or mini card holder so I don’t have a need to put cards in it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 4770500
If it makes you feel any better my button is placed the same way . Because I have a little OCD lol I called the store and asked for them to send me a pic of one they have and this is what she sent me .. She said it’s handmade and not considered a defect . If it makes you uncomfortable though you can def change it . I think I’m just gonna keep mine because everything else is perfect and it’s MIF ..
5574D9B6-1369-4ADF-9097-4F192B0B8864.jpegC6220F65-7C0A-4729-BCC3-832455BDD31D.jpeg

Reactions: Emily111
I just received my monogram 6 key holder that I ordered from LV and the logo inside looks not quite right to me... like they used too much ink or something. There are some dark marks around the trademark symbol and the "I" in Vuitton and in Paris. It's this normal or a defect? If it's a defect, would it be better to exchange it or return and then stalk the website till it goes back in-stock? This is my first LV purchase so I'm not sure if I'm just being picky.

Attachments

• 20200704_120620.jpg
    20200704_120620.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 86
If it makes you feel any better my button is placed the same way . Because I have a little OCD lol I called the store and asked for them to send me a pic of one they have and this is what she sent me .. She said it’s handmade and not considered a defect . If it makes you uncomfortable though you can def change it . I think I’m just gonna keep mine because everything else is perfect and it’s MIF ..
View attachment 4778210View attachment 4778215
Thanks! This was super helpful! I wished I saw this before I sent in the return. In retrospect, aside from the buttons everything else about the wallet was great. It was also MIF!

I guess I'll be stalking the website for another one. Hopefully the new one is also MIF.

I don’t know if you can see it from the photos but it looks like the button has a lot of scratches on it.Mayve I’m being paranoid? The inside button doesn’t look like that though.

View attachment 4792803

if you’re not happy with it I say return it. I see them available on the website a few times a day. Here’s mine. Looking at yours and I notice your canvas seems brighter. The canvas on mine looks dull and not as bright as yours but my button looks bright. I ordered a clemence wallet with the monogram print and exchanged it because it looked really dull. I know the canvas can vary. Mine was made in France and purchased online. Where was yours made and did you get it from a boutique or online?
F4C5AF90-E677-4175-A3B9-D90361FF2DAC.jpeg360E66B0-9517-452F-9EA0-A28DA17321D6.jpeg

if you’re not happy with it I say return it. I see them available on the website a few times a day. Here’s mine. Looking at yours and I notice your canvas seems brighter. The canvas on mine looks dull and not as bright as yours but my button looks bright. I ordered a clemence wallet with the monogram print and exchanged it because it looked really dull. I know the canvas can vary. Mine was made in France and purchased online. Where was yours made and did you get it from a boutique or online?
View attachment 4792915View attachment 4792916

I ordered it online and itsays made in France. I’m going to return it. I can definitely see your button is nice and shiny. Mine feels like it has a lot of fine scratches on it. I had also bought a Prada key holder but it was too small for my keys. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if anymore styles or colors are released at LV. Does anyone know when new colors may be released?

I ordered it online and itsays made in France. I’m going to return it. I can definitely see your button is nice and shiny. Mine feels like it has a lot of fine scratches on it. I had also bought a Prada key holder but it was too small for my keys. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if anymore styles or colors are released at LV. Does anyone know when new colors may be released?

good luck! hope your next one arrives perfect!