:::: The 4-6 Keyholder Club ::::

Hey everyone. I hope someone can help me out. I bought the Damier graphite 6 key holder today, and I just noticed the stamping of the “LV Made in France” looks like it’s cracking off? Is this normal? Thanks in advance!
Yes, its normal. I don't think I have any pieces where the hot stamping is "perfect". My Agenda MM looked like yours and hasn't gotten any worse after 3 years.

Reactions: Bagloveraddict
Yes, its normal. I don't think I have any pieces where the hot stamping is "perfect". My Agenda MM looked like yours and hasn't gotten any worse after 3 years.
Thanks! That’s good to know. I actually stopped by the store today and exchanged it out. You’re right none are perfect but that one was exceptionally bad. But they changed it out for me no problem!

Congrats! I just ordered myself one too! Can’t wait to see it in person and i hope it wears well! If you have a chance can you take a pic of the other side too? Thanks

Here are some more pics! This is my first empriente piece and I’m soo happy with it :smile:

Attachments

• 01221464-4ED9-4790-A36A-8630EAFAC8F6.jpeg
    01221464-4ED9-4790-A36A-8630EAFAC8F6.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 4290B875-1A1B-41C8-9F0A-259BD14DE5AC.jpeg
    4290B875-1A1B-41C8-9F0A-259BD14DE5AC.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 1,169
I have a question for everyone who owns a 6 or 4-key holder in canvas. I just purchased my 6-key holder in monogram (bought two because I wanted to chose the best quality) and there are some big differences between the two. Upon examining date code it looks like they are made in 2 different factories in France.

1. One is thick canvas and leather lining, thick glazing, substantial feeling, smells of brand new leather, but the stitching is off and the logos are not properly lined up to the shape of the item (not symmetrical). The item is also is stitched with less slack so it's very tight when closed with keys, card, etc.

2. Second key holder has perfect lining in terms of symmetry, great stitching - but the canvas and leather lining is noticeably thinner, piece is lighter, and almost flimsy. Glazing is also thin and seems like it will crack within a few months of daily wear. No leather smell what so ever. It almost feel like a replica. This one is stitched with a lot of slack so I can get keys and two credit cards in with room for more.

I can't decide which one to keep. I'm not especially happy with either but I'm coming up on the return date so I just need to keep one or the other. Has anyone experienced this with their item? The inconsistency between the two is really throwing me off...

Purchased on Aug 26, 2017 and already the button has tarnished. I'm not sure what happened but would I be able to go back to the store for a replacement? Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm really disappointed at this point. Would the holder in fushia be a better choice since the button is plastic? Considering that option instead if I'm able to get a replacement.

I am having a similar button issue (mine is under a month old as well). I purchased it online and it came with a very strong chemical-like smell that gave me a headache for a few days (it still lingers).

May I ask what you/LV ended up doing to rectify the issue? I don't know if I should even go in over something so "minor".

This was my very first LV purchase and I must say that I am quite underwhelmed/disappointed. The quality doesn't seem to be there. I am unsure if my experience is normal.

Edit: As I inspected it more, I noticed some cracking near the flaps and some fraying along the edges.

***Is this normal?

LV Key Holder 6.jpg LV Key Holder 5.jpg LV Key Holder 4.jpg LV Key Holder 3.jpg LV Key Holder 2.jpg LV Key Holder.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I already asked this in another thread, but haven’t gotten any answers. I was hoping that maybe someone could answer this:

I’ve noticed most like to use an extra ring connecting the keyfob to the keyholder. Why is that, does the original clasp on the holder not fit the fob? I would think, without the extra ring, the fob would fit inside correctly.

Has anyone tried to connect the keyfob straight to the keyholder? I have a BMW keyless go fob (2013 version, not the newer one). I use the key clés daily for my house keys, but am really looking at the 6 ring keyholder for a better fit. I only have 2 keys and a security tag so I suppose with the keyfob they should all fit inside the 6 ring keyholder.