~The 3AM - I Can't Sleep - WTH Am I Visiting TPF? Chat Thread ~

^OMG Where was this thread when I was on? I didn't go to sleep until around 6 am eastern time! I sat here googling and being lame too! But.... I did end up making a weight loss blog! :shame: It was fun customizing and stuff! I also couldn't resist adding TPF and TPB as links! I'm such a dorkie dork!

I wish I could be up late!!! I woudl be in for a navy nikki but I htink the Navy lux will fill that order and I swear there is a navy patent or purple patent in the pics Vlad too.

No, its just converting back from Asia time is ALWAYS a b**ch. Always takes me like 2 weeks.

You live in NYC!!! land of everything to do! I never got bored when I lived there, except I never had any time or enough money :nogood:

Now I have no prob being a homebody on the weekend. I partied plenty hard in college and first year of residency, I'm sooo over it.

Is it wrong to to talk about other brands on this thread do you think??

Hmmm... I'm not too sure... I'm going to say no... because this is just a chat thread.... but then again I could be wrong....

Maybe we should keep referring to RM like every other post... What do you think?? :sneaky:

I just don't want us to get into trouble either though....

I feel like small children trying to do something bad. BUT! I know that Mom, who shall remain un-named, is out of town...in Spain...and Dad, who shall also remain unnamed, does not appear to be around...heheheh :graucho:

Aw who am I kidding, I'm too chicken.

^:lol:

Me too, Me too... I'm yeller....

But speaking of yellow... I want a sneak peak of all the colors in the summer/pre-fall/fall collection. But I want it now! :hysteric:

I'm not cut out to be patient.... I need immediate gratification now.

Let me see cloud grey, and persimmon, and sea green, and navy luxe, and noir, and blush.... Need I go on?? :devil:

I'm going to be so darn broke after the SS and the new colors come out...

Oh and I completely forgot about the Oliver and Ollie.... :noggin:

I'm just on one long rant right now.... :lol:

You and Gung are the only people I know who use the crooked wacky laughy face! I love it!

Ya know, I was a little annoyed when I came back after 2 weeks and there was NO progress on the prefall colors and SS info. That was all supposed to come out like the week I left. The problem with being on the forum is that we spend 80% of our time speculating about and waiting. (The other 20% are 10% frenzying over purchases/sales and 10% on gripes about not being able to get the purchases) I dont think the anticipation would be half as bad if we knew nothing of colors or SS until like the week before or something.

I'm all about the blush and navy luxe! It is so hard to find a really nice classy navy bag thats not boring. I'm skeptical about cloud grey because I'm also a Goldenbleu Hag, and they have color called Cloudy...so I feel like its a bit of a copy...but who cares, its gorgeous!

RE fiscal collapse. I just saw another TPFer (cant recall who...) her sig was her "bag fund" where if she saves money for some reason, she adds it to her total...like hers said today something like "skipped out on grande latte" $2.75, new total $270...or something. I probably totally butchered that...Its a great idea, but I think that might kill you!:lol: