The 3 bags came!!! Help me choose!

The bags came! :yahoo:

I wanted an Edith...and being the indecisive self I am, I couldn't choose a color! So...I did what all girls do, buy all of them! haha...too bad I can't keep all of them, so I will need your help choosing one. :smile:

Here are the pics. - Chocolate Satchel, Mais Messenger, and Ivory Satchel.

I'm so torn. The Chocolate has dark leather and light stitching, the mais has light leather and dark stitching with a messenger strap, and the ivory has light leather and light stitching.

Pleeeaaaaase tell me what you think!!!

Go with the Chocolate!!! :tup: It's a great "first" Chloe and it will NOT be your last! It has great leather, contrast stitching (I'm a sucker for stitching too!), looks FAB with jeans OR going out AND you can use it as a work bag every day without worrying if it will get dirty or stressing about rainy days. :okay:

i actually liked the mais when i first saw the pics pop up....it really stands out! choco is always beautiful and versatile though...good luck on your decision!

Agree! Agree!

I stared at the bags a bit more today...and I realize that I'm deathly afraid of getting the Ivory dirty, and plus, it doesn't have the contrast stitching. So, by process of elimination, I will return the Ivory first. eeeeeeeek...even thought I would LOVE to keep three. haha...but I guess I should work harder if I want to do that. :sweatdrop:

Now it's the Chocolate and Mais. I really really want to keep both. But that's crazy, right? It's not like they're THAT inexpensive...I really shouldn't. It's two of the same bag!:sweatdrop: Maybe it's just late, and I'm thinking like a crazy woman...maybe I'll know the answer by tomorrow morning. ;)

Agree! Agree!

I stared at the bags a bit more today...and I realize that I'm deathly afraid of getting the Ivory dirty, and plus, it doesn't have the contrast stitching. So, by process of elimination, I will return the Ivory first. eeeeeeeek...even thought I would LOVE to keep three. haha...but I guess I should work harder if I want to do that. :sweatdrop:

Now it's the Chocolate and Mais. I really really want to keep both. But that's crazy, right? It's not like they're THAT inexpensive...I really shouldn't. It's two of the same bag!:sweatdrop: Maybe it's just late, and I'm thinking like a crazy woman...maybe I'll know the answer by tomorrow morning. ;)

Keeping both is NOT crazy - especially when it comes to CHLOE!!! :heart: As other posters have said, think about when you'd be using these bags, your wardrobe, etc. If BOTH can be thrown into the rotation then go for it! :tup:They were very good prices but if you're not going to use both, then I'd say keep one. :okay:

Agree! Agree!

I have to know, which one did you go for or did you decicde to keep both (so jealous here)????? :smile:

I totally have a solution! Return the mais and then order it at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...dStagione=45I&CodCollezione=0G8&CodArticolo=7

Its on sale at 662 Euros, bargin!

hahaha, you're funny! Thanks for keeping me in mind. =) We have that one at Nordies too 40% off of $1310...but I didn't want something with too reddish of tone.

I slept on it...and still thinking about it...I really like to keep both, but I'm thinking if I keep both, then I won't be able to buy another bag for a while. Would I regret it if another bag shows up later?

Like Layney said, I am going to go home and match it with my wardrobe tonite.

Argh, that darn strap. haha.

If you have to choose one I would choose the mais because chocolate will always be available, mais on the other hand is a very rare color imo. You can get the chocolate at the next sale.

FWIW, I have the Edith in ivory - which i LOVE - but it's annoying to not have a shoulder strap. It's my work bag, so it gets heavy and it's annoying to hold it by its teeny tote strap. keep the mais.