the 2012 Special Edition Raye Vernis Valentine's Club!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Post your lvoelies here! if you coordinated it with other solid accessories i.e. pomme, amarante, rouge f. etc. please include pics as well to show how it works in your collection/purse!

Sarah Raye Amarante Wallet:
004-2.jpg

Can someone post prices please? I think I want the make up pouch, but maybe the wallet :P, but I want to know the prices before calling LV SF and seeing if I can get one!!!! Thanks!

Alma BB - 1490
Sarah Wallet - 815
Zippy Wallet - more than 815
Cosmetic Pouch - 510?
Mirror Case - 360
Heart Charm - 350

I want to say the Zippy is 860 but I can't remember for sure, hopefully someone that bought one will respond for you.

Can someone post prices please? I think I want the make up pouch, but maybe the wallet :P, but I want to know the prices before calling LV SF and seeing if I can get one!!!! Thanks!

you can get all the info at their homepage. actually you can even order rayures vernis online. at least in europe!

you can get all the info at their homepage. actually you can even order rayures vernis online. at least in europe!

I'm not sure if it is on the US site or not, because I can't access it with my iPad, it is so annoying!!!! It gives me just the mobile site which is not up and running yet, and I can't seem to bypass it.