The 2 Bridgit girls have arrived!!! **PICS**

The Bridgits look great on you! I just bought the Rose, but I'm starting to ache for the metallic. I haven't wore my Rose Bridgit yet, but I'm planning on wearing her with denim, khaki and I think she'll look especially cute with grey. Congrats!

Oooh, I love them both. They are totally TDF and they look fab on you. I'm actually turning a little green with envy :greengrin: but in the best possible way! I think this is the bag I'm most gaga for right now. I'm just not convinced I can make it work (I'm awfully attached to my water bottle and am a total purse slob - paper, change pens... everywhere). But boy if I get a PCE card I'm prepared to convince myself!

It's funny you mention it, i'm relatively tall (5'8") and I have exclusively large, heavy bags! I need them for going places with my kids. The bridget was the first small bag that had enough drop to wear with ANY coat I own, plus holds my giant wallet, cell phone and medicine/makeup pouch. It's 11" long! That's why I orded 3! I wore the black one to a dinner with my DH and it was perfect! I'll post some photos with my stuff it in.

I'll try the rose with some springy clothes and see. I like it, i'm just not completely sure yet!
I bought the black for the very same reason, to wear out to dinner, movies, etc. I also generally wear large bags, but this one has a longer strap that I can wear with a jacket/coat.

I really like the Rose (Salmon), and I might consider getting that one, too! I wish that COACH also made a gold metallic.

Wander, all of the colors look great on you. You have a hard decision which ones to keep! YOU need to start a Bridgit Lover's Club!!!:tup:

I agree with others! What Coach calls rose, I would call it salmon/coral too.

I love the pearly white one. I just saw that tonite and ladies, it looks 10 times more awesome in real life! If you can, check it out in person. :~)

Congrats!!! I love the platinum Bridgit and it looks great on you! I personally do not care for the coral/rose color, but that might be because I love the '06 rose a lot? But if you like it, then definitely keep it!

2nd one looks like a salmon! love that color! never seen it before! great choice

It is a pretty color! It'll go with fall/winter browns, burnt oranges, neutrals, depends on how much "pop" of color you like. Definitely great for spring and summer. I ordered metallic and black, so I really appreciate you modeling your Bridgits! Enjoy!

Now, the Rose i'm not so sure about. I knew it was going to be a Coral color, rather than a Dusty Rose color, but I wasn't expecting it to be such BRIGHT Coral. What do you'all think? :confused1:

if you really :heart: the coral/salmon and don't want to give it up . . . . I have a pair of bright turquoise cowgirl boots, at first found them difficult to coordinate, then found a few multicolored patterned blouses, dresses, it tones the boots down and pulls the coordinating colors from the patterns . . . :idea: go find some coral accessories . . .

It is surprisingly roomy!

I like the new flower lanyards (I know you like pink, so you needed that one!). They work well as zipper pulls, too, if you don't have a place to put it on your phone!
THAT is an awesome tip!! Thanks so much! There are always such pretty lanyards but I don't care for the charm bopping me in the head while on the phone; this is a great alternative.

WOW the Bridgit is TDF!! I am really lovin' it!! And I too like the "corally rose" color; it looks great with your black sweater! The strap is HOT!:drool: