the 1st LV thread on an iphone

Haha, I am listening to a story on NPR right this second about the iPhone, click on the LV forum, and see this thread! Right when they are talking about the web features. Cool!

I love Apple and have a couple iPods and a Powerbook, but I think I am going to wait at least until second-gen for the iPhone.

Oh and I get all my device cases from cases.com :smile:

I can see there being an iPhone case, but probably much later. They did a pretty crap job IMO keeping up with the current selection of ipods, as did most other designers.

Congrats on your iPhone btw, I am totally loving mine too!

that's so cool!!! do you LOVE your new iphone?!!!

my daughter and i were at two malls on that day, one of them around 5:30pm people were lined up and waiting for the 6pm door opening....the line must have been a mile long, i couldn't believe the amount of people right in the middle of the mall, sitting on the ground!!!

i saw this beat-up looking damier Azur noe on the ground with a lady .... that was the first LV bag i saw with those people and there were more and more after i started to pay attention....

we went to 2nd floor of the mall and took bunch of pics of this craziness....i should post them soon, have some LV bag sighting too, of course!!! lol

congrats on your iphone!! i am so jealous! i just bought 80GB video ipod right before we went on the vacation beginning of June....i needed it to load up all my daughter's Dora, Wonder Pets, and all other her favorite shows on the 14 hr plane ride!!! :yes::tup:

Does it fit nicely into your LV ? ?

When I got the Q I ended up buying a mini-pouchette accessory to protect it my andbag, and to give it a nice home.

Enjoy, apple has great products.

<---LV discont'd making cell phone cases, and I wish they would make some new ones for newer gadgets and PDAs like the TREO and the iPHONE!!!! Congrats on the new toy, hope there aren't too many snafus!!

Welcome to the iPhone club! I :heart: mine, too! The activation and transition from my BlackBerry was so easy! Maybe we should start an iPhone thread in the clubhouse section? LOL :P

Hope you don't have problems with it! I know a couple of people who got theirs and they aren't happy with it already.

Anyway I think by the 2nd generation of these, LV will make a case, probably similar to the PSP case.