The 12 days of LV Christmas game join in!!!

Jun 15, 2006
does everyone know the 12 days of christmas song I.e on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me......

lets face it who cares about partridges & pear trees we want lv so here we go join in when ever!!!

** on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a louis vuitton speedy!!

on the second day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 hair cubes & a louis vuitton speedy.

on the thrid day of christmas my true love gave to me 3 french purses, 2 hair cubes & a louis vuitton speedy***

over to you guys!!!

*on the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me, four wapities, 3 french purses, 2 hair cubes and a louis vuitton speedyyyyyyyy!!!!!!*

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, five Graffiti Keepalls, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!!!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six Azur Saleyas, five Graffiti Keepalls, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!!!!!!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven mono zippies, six Azur Saleyas, - five Graffiti Keepalls --, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!!!!!!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight alligator alzers, seven mono zippies, six Azur Saleyas, - five Graffiti Keepalls --, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!!!!!!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine cherry blossom papillons, eight alligator alzers, seven mono zippies, six Azur Saleyas, - five Graffiti Keepalls --, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten Inclusion Bracelets, nine cherry blossom papillons, eight alligator alzers, seven mono zippies, six Azur Saleyas, - five Graffiti Keepalls --, four Wapities, three French Purses, 2 hair cubes, and a Louis Vuitton Speedy!