That's my FAVORITE Club!!

I bought my favorite when it first came out in 2012 and the part where you loop the leather strap has totally split... I included pictures to show what I mean and how far the split has gone (all the way to the stitching). Has this happened to anyone else? If so, did you fix or replace your strap and how much was it, if you can remember. Thank you!View attachment 4428077 View attachment 4428078

the same thing happened to me! what did you end up doing?

I texted my SA today as the store recently opened and asked about the Favorite M.M. she said, No, it is not discontinued but it is unavailable right now. They said they were making more. So I asked her to hold one for me, of course. So maybe there is hope!

That’s really good news! Thanks for sharing with us [emoji4]
I’ve been using favorite mm these days just to do essential shopping and realize how easy, close to body and hands free they are...

Reactions: LV LUXX QUEEN
love this! how were you able to get your hands on the felicie inserts?
A CA offered to order them for me when I was comparing the Felicie to the Favorite MM (Reveal + Quick Question) - I definitely lucked out in my entire experience when obtaining the Favorites and the inserts, but it’s something my location is very strict on as they have a lot of clients trying to order replacement items in particular luggage tags and straps from different bags.

A CA offered to order them for me when I was comparing the Felicie to the Favorite MM (Reveal + Quick Question) - I definitely lucked out in my entire experience when obtaining the Favorites and the inserts, but it’s something my location is very strict on as they have a lot of clients trying to order replacement items in particular luggage tags and straps from different bags.

very lucky! I tried ordering the Pochette metis strap for my favorite because the vachetta strap is too long on me (I’m only 5ft) and they wouldn’t let me as I don’t own a metis :sad:

oh thats a good option but i don't like the vachetta tabs on it. The metis strap doesn't have that. vachetta always worries me thats why im not too happy with the vachetta strap that came with my favorite.
Okay, get it. I think the leather tabs are quite small and they got rain and sun. In the meantime they are a bit darker but equally and no stains. I‘m really happy with that strap.

Reactions: nikksterxx
The interior of my Favorite has a smell to it that i'm not sure where it came from...i'm not sure if it's from the hardware of the chain and from the mini porchette i always keep inside that is causing it. I don't want to spray the inside with fabreeze either. Any tips on how to get rid of the smell? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance!