That's my FAVORITE Club!!

All the bags are so beautiful!
I have been stalking the Favorite MM, in either mono or DE, on the website for months! And never seen it.
Preloved prices are higher than the boutique.
maybe I just have to accept this is not the bag for me

All the bags are so beautiful!
I have been stalking the Favorite MM, in either mono or DE, on the website for months! And never seen it.
Preloved prices are higher than the boutique.
maybe I just have to accept this is not the bag for me

Per the stalking thread here, the Favorite MM DA popped up today. It might be quite a chase but I feel like the other prints will randomly pop up as well. I'd definitely stalk the "stalking thread" here.

Also, LVLENKA (consignment store) on Instagram sells the Favorites quite often. Her prices aren't as outrageous as some of the other places. I've seen anywhere from $1100-1300.

Good luck!

Reactions: BooYah and beachbag
Per the stalking thread here, the Favorite MM DA popped up today. It might be quite a chase but I feel like the other prints will randomly pop up as well. I'd definitely stalk the "stalking thread" here.

Also, LVLENKA (consignment store) on Instagram sells the Favorites quite often. Her prices aren't as outrageous as some of the other places. I've seen anywhere from $1100-1300.

Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up! There is actually a Notify Me option now on the website now which is a positive sign. There is hope!!

I've been stalking the Favorite MM in monogram and DA without any luck these past few months. Apparently, LV is discontinuing it but not being very transparent with that information. Anyone here in the same boat?
It’s done. They are completely gone from the US website as of May 20, 2020.
I had 2 CAs telling me that Favorites were discontinued in March/April as I tried to get mine. That was reported & discussed on this platform quite often. I stalked day & night until I got DA & Mono. Favorites were popping A LOT due to the stores closed.
Than there was another CA who said that it wasn’t for certain if all or just some of the canvases were getting discontinued. Regardless, they simply can’t state something as an absolute as LV clearly changed their mind back in 2017 when Favorites were “discontinued for sure”. Back then Favorites stayed on their website but now is a goodbye buy for sure.
It happened to Eva. I remember how many lamented that beauty. Now it’s Favorite that broke some hearts.

It’s done. They are completely gone from the US website as of May 20, 2020.
I had 2 CAs telling me that Favorites were discontinued in March/April as I tried to get mine. That was reported & discussed on this platform quite often. I stalked day & night until I got DA & Mono. Favorites were popping A LOT due to the stores closed.
Than there was another CA who said that it wasn’t for certain if all or just some of the canvases were getting discontinued. Regardless, they simply can’t state something as an absolute as LV clearly changed their mind back in 2017 when Favorites were “discontinued for sure”. Back then Favorites stayed on their website but now is a goodbye buy for sure.
It happened to Eva. I remember how many lamented that beauty. Now it’s Favorite that broke some hearts.

So sad. I discovered them on the website literally a month too late. I wanted the monogram and DA but didn’t know how popular it was and stalking did not prevail.

Reactions: ManyMoons