That's my FAVORITE Club!!

Does anyone own both the PM and MM? I bought the MM first in DE and just picked up the PM in monogram. Both were sold out everywhere so I couldn’t compare them beforehand. I follow a few consignment businesses and noticed that the favorites sell immediately so I figured I would buy both and compare and sell one.... but i kinda like both! The MM in DE is my travel/mom bag where i don’t have to worry about the weather and I can carry more. The PM i plan to use for nights out and at work where I want to class it up. Has this happened to anyone else lol or am I just crazy to own two!??!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Does anyone own both the PM and MM? I bought the MM first in DE and just picked up the PM in monogram. Both were sold out everywhere so I couldn’t compare them beforehand. I follow a few consignment businesses and noticed that the favorites sell immediately so I figured I would buy both and compare and sell one.... but i kinda like both! The MM in DE is my travel/mom bag where i don’t have to worry about the weather and I can carry more. The PM i plan to use for nights out and at work where I want to class it up. Has this happened to anyone else lol or am I just crazy to own two!??!
No it’s not crazy to own two; especially since they are different sizes with different patterns.

I originally bought the PM in DE; however it was too small for my liking so I returned it. Once the MM became available in DE I snatched it right up. I love it.

I think it’s great that you use the MM in the daytime and the PM when you go out at night. :smile:

Hi! I just want to ask your opinion about my baG. I received my favorite mm 3 days ago and when I'm about to use it I noticed that it has a little dent mark on the canvas about 2mm (not really noticeable). If IScreenshot_20181003-093304_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181003-093304_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181003-093304_Gallery.jpg 20181003_155753.jpg look closely, it seems there's a little scratch. I ordered this on their website and this is actually the 2nd replacement because the first one i got have scratches on the canvas so i returned it. I was hesitant to return it again since its just small but im concerned that it will eventualy cause cracks in the future. Should I return it again or am I just being picky?thanks in advance..

So happy to join this club as of today! A mono Favorite MM came home with me :smile:
The only strange thing is, that the date is 22nd week of this year - 1st week of June, how is that possible?

Where did you find your mojo favorite mm? I’m so jealous! Still waiting to move up on my waitlist at this point ..
I went to see my SA on during the weekend, she checked the system and said there was one available to order. I have ordered it then and it arrived on Tuesday in the boutique. I guess I was lucky :smile: They also had one in DE when I went to order my mono, but it was already gone when I went to collect my bag on Wednesday :smile: They always show as sold out online.

Reactions: lishukha
Hi all! Joining this gang at last :heart:

I’ve just bought a favorite from my local consignment store, it’s currently on the way to me.

Will LV replace the hardware for me? It’s got some scratches and has seen better days so I want to pay to get it redone.
Loving all the pics and the inspiration!

So I think somehow I placed an order on LV site for the mm in monogram! It’s showing as “pending product availability “ right now but the payment went through. Has anyone experienced that before ? I’m not sure if I really bought one based on that status!

Does anyone tall own the MM? I’m 5’11 and tried it on at the store (the bag was on hold for someone else) and the strap seemed too short. I don’t love the idea of using the chain as an extender. I’d love to see pictures and hear thoughts of how a taller person is enjoying the bag and dealing with the strap issue.

New to me favorite in MM ❤️❤️❤️ Very happy to get it today. Canvas and inside are in perfect condition, does have the ‘flap’ line issue but I’m going to overlook this as I’m going to get so much wear from it! Heading into my local boutique to get a mono strap and to see if they will replace the hardware which is scratched at the front. Bargain for $600 if you ask me! E7BF1C9D-850F-4C84-96D2-F67D33049E15.jpeg