That's my FAVORITE Club!!

Hi everyone! I just received my favorite pm mono and was wondering why the canvas looks so much more red/brown than my other mono? Like the canvas looks more warm tone and my other mono looks more cool toned? Then I started to compare my other canvas and they are vary between color and sheen.

they don't offer coupons, they just put the price higher on items that are hard to get or discontinued is all. they have a Twice, for instance, listed at close to 2,000 and it retailed for 1400. if they know it's hard to find/discontinued they just increase the price.

Yeah and they only wanted to give me $675 for a brand new empreinte Twice bag that I knew they'd mark up...Pass! You have to be careful buying and selling. Make sure you get the best deal.

Hi everyone! I just received my favorite pm mono and was wondering why the canvas looks so much more red/brown than my other mono? Like the canvas looks more warm tone and my other mono looks more cool toned? Then I started to compare my other canvas and they are vary between color and sheen.

Batches of canvas have slight shading variations, I have noticed.

The old bag made in France 07 week of 2015. I got it on June 2015 and use less then 5 times. I own the bag 1 year and 4 months.

Actually LV did not replace it on my first visit in Nov 2016 to the store. During the first visit I told the SA that I wanted to file a complain for my LV bag crease. I ask the SA why this happen to my bag? SA reply "this bag is new. Why you don't use it? Normally we see issue with the bag due to client over stuff the bag. But you bag is new... Hm... I will need to take some photo and submit to QR team. You may go home now and I will contact you once QR team reply." I ask the SA how long it takes you to get a reply from QR team? They says few days to 1 week. However they only get back to me after 3 weeks.

I ask them "how do you store your bag" when I collect my new bag during the second visit. I also ask "do you put airbag inside the favourite bag?" SA says "we lay it flat in the store once we receive the it." Then I says "I did the same so can I conclude this is not cause by how the bag is storage and how the bag is used?" Then SA pause and reply "we don't keep the bag long in the store... here is your new bag".

Hi all, this is an update on my new bag... my 2nd favourite MM is having creasing issue after 8 months... I bring my back to the store and the tell me they will file a report to QR team to verify is this a defact... I am so upsad about it... they want me to wait for 3-4 weeks for the QR report to be release.

Is it possible that my favo MM in monogram has no date code..? Because there is none.
I wanted to sell it now because I don't use it that often and everybody wants to see a pic of it.
I called LV customer service and they told me it could be possible due to some "reconditioning" or "renewal". I bought it 4th of June 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany. I don't know what to do now. The store is about 2 hours away from me. :sad:

Sadly my local store which is an hour away does not have the parts available. I'm actually thinking of returning this bag. It's just not trust worthy enough for my belongings when worn. I know magnetic closures aren't as secure, but I don't remember my previous Favorite magnetic being this weak. since your far from an actual store, I'd call client services and tell them your situation - it's most likely you'd end up shipping it back for repair or they'd send you a new one whenever it becomes available again.

Did you end up returning it ? I'm having the same issues with a weak magnet :sad:
And I know for sure it's weak because I have a 2015 fav mm in DE, I put my mini pochette, round coin purse, and some cash, turned it sideways and shook it And the flap stayed closed. I did the same with the monogram one I purchased on Aug 29th and it easily pops open! I dont want to return the bag