That's my FAVORITE Club!!

Yay excited for you! Please do share :smile: I've owned the Favorite MM in Mono back in 2014 and sold it due to rarely reaching for it since I had a 1 year old toddler & always used my Neverfull. I highly regretted it and just purchased it again last night. Super excited! Lol

That makes me feel better about the purchase! I have an 9 month old and already use a Lululemon bag as a diaper bag and find it easier to also carry a crossbody with me.

Reactions: EJsMommy1
View attachment 3761276 I'm in the club! Finally! Favorite MM in mono was just delivered :smile:

Congrats! She is a beauty. Is your magnet strong? Sadly, I will have to either exchange for a new one whenever it's back in stock again or have to see if they can replace my magnet :sad: mine isn't as strong. I put my mini pochette (not filled), card holder & iPhone 7+ inside and when I turned it to the side everything fell out!! :sad:

View attachment 3761742

Finally received my Favorite MM in Monogram today!! As happy I was to receive this beauty, the magnet on my favorite isn't strong like the previous one I had. My sister has the same bag that was purchased two months ago and her magnet is stronger than mine [emoji30] I put in my mini pochette (not filled), iPhone 7+ and card holder inside. I turned the bag around, lightly jumped (lol) just to test the magnet and everything fell out the first try // flap opened!! I am so sad as I don't want to have to wait for it to be back in stock again knowing it's only on the LV website... and who knows if the magnet I receive will even be stronger. What do you guys recommend? Is there a way for LV to replace the magnet itself if I bring it in to a store? Advice is much appreciated! Thanks in advance [emoji177]

Attachments

• IMG_1499912377.766545.jpg
    IMG_1499912377.766545.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,209
Wanted to give a little update in case this happens to anyone else who receives their Favorite and has a weak magnet. I called LV customer service and the SA stated I can bring my bag to my local LV store and they can replace the magnet in store if they have the parts available. If not they can order it and notify me when it's available. Phew. Hope this is free of charge and considered more of a defect since it's brand new lol.