That's my FAVORITE Club!!

Ladies, I would love some advice! I recently purchased the Favorite PM in mono (just got it yesterday!) I'd been obsessing over buying a new clutch, and going back and forth about which to get. I got the PM because I wanted somethin to use for date nights, girls nights, etc,. This won't be my everyday bag. However, now after seeing pics of the MM and all these comments about the size and many thinking the PM is too dinky, I'm worried that maybe I should've gotten the MM?! :confused1: Any input? Like I said it'll just be my going out/special occasion bag. Thanks for any inout!

Ladies, I would love some advice! I recently purchased the Favorite PM in mono (just got it yesterday!) I'd been obsessing over buying a new clutch, and going back and forth about which to get. I got the PM because I wanted somethin to use for date nights, girls nights, etc,. This won't be my everyday bag. However, now after seeing pics of the MM and all these comments about the size and many thinking the PM is too dinky, I'm worried that maybe I should've gotten the MM?! :confused1: Any input? Like I said it'll just be my going out/special occasion bag. Thanks for any inout!

I think for special occasions the PM is perfect and MM is too big. MM is more of an everyday size in my opinion.

The pm is perfect for what you want to use it for! It's so pretty and dainty [emoji173]

I think the pm is perfect for date night and girls night out. I think the pm also looks better as a clutch.

Reactions: Tonimack
Thanks for the reference. I'm on the fence also regarding the sizes between the PM and MM. would you be able to post a photo of the two side by side opened??? I am also looking for a smaller bag for daily use and dress up days also
I wish I could but I took the pictures of the two sizes right before I sold my pm. I had the pm for 2 years and I loved it. It went to the food store, to the mall, Disney world and date night with me. The only reason I sold the pm for the mm was because I really need a little bit more room for my reading glasses and sun glasses plus I have an eva in de and it fits the same as the pm. Sometimes I wish I keep both because I really like the look of the pm.

Seeing all of these posts makes me miss my Favorite MM! I sold my Mono Favorite MM last year after quite some u and decided to purchase an Eva. In my honest opinion, I think the Favorite is just more classy and beautiful! They are both gorgeous bags but a new Favorite has just been calling my name! I'm thinking of leaning towards a Favorite in Damier Ebene! What do you ladies think of the Favorite in DE? Will it be cute for summer?? TIA!

Reactions: Karyn22
Seeing all of these posts makes me miss my Favorite MM! I sold my Mono Favorite MM last year after quite some u and decided to purchase an Eva. In my honest opinion, I think the Favorite is just more classy and beautiful! They are both gorgeous bags but a new Favorite has just been calling my name! I'm thinking of leaning towards a Favorite in Damier Ebene! What do you ladies think of the Favorite in DE? Will it be cute for summer?? TIA!

I don't really care for it in the DE print. I have my eye on the Felicie in DE though. [emoji7][emoji7]