That's my FAVORITE Club!!

It's the luck of the draw ladies. These bags are handmade & stuffed in drawers until someone buys them. No crease issues here & I carry my Favorite MM often. I don't baby bags nor do I worry about them because they're inanimate objects. I think we tend to overemphasize these types of things because we're in a forum. We are just over 3200 posts in this thread & even though most of these posts are just sharing the beauty of the bag or responses to other posts, we think we have a pandemic. People even go as far as to get upset with LV CS or their SA for not knowing of this "widespread" issue. I just don't get it! To each their own though. My motto is "if it's going to drive me crazy, I need to find another option". Why keep ripping off a bandaid when I think it's going to hurt? Anyway...Enjoy your bags & try not to worry[emoji5][emoji162]

Hi,

I'm really happy ur bag didn't have any creases. Mine did, with barely any use- and I didn't lose any sleep over it ;) because after all it's a purse.... but after spending over a thousand (Ca $) and have it develop a crease in a yr it did bug me. I don't think it's a pandemic but there is a problem when quite a few peeps have this crease. It's crazy that people would get upset that their SA don't know about the issue, I more get upset if they act like this is normal wear and tear, which it isn't. Anyhow my comment really was that I find this bag so high maintenance for me (to the point I can't truly enjoy her) and since the issue may not have been resolved I may just have to "find another option" and sell it- in response to another poster showing her new bag with a crease. Anyhow, I'm not taking anything personally, I just thought I should respond. I don't baby my bags, so that's prob why this bag is high maintenance to me and may end up on the chopping block.

You're right, it's a beautiful bag but it's very high maintenance. I've never had to baby any bag so much...it almost feels like owning a dog. I've owned a DE MM and DA MM in the past and both had creasing issues. Sold them. I only purchased the MM monogram because I thought the issue was resolved. The PM size seems to be fine now but not the MM. I wish they would have redesigned the flap support to extend all the way to the top of the flap but I'm no bag designer so who knows if that would have worked.
Good luck with your bag...hopefully it's ok.

Lol. U made me smile at the dog comment!

my favorite still looks great after one year but I haven´t used it that often but i took her out to clubs carried her more often in sommer and to cinema.. I think ´ve used her 20-30 times last year, so I really hope I got a good one as one year is over and then it will be more difficult to explain that this is NOT normal wear and tear.. I keep her stuffed and it stands up leaning to my other bags but I think this will not help you if the bag has this defect. It still looks like new.. i will inform you as soon as something is visible but I guess this will take a while to happen:smile:

Reactions: Tonimack
So I've noticed a bit of a crease in the back of my bag (on the inside of the right threading for the pocket) and it may be my fault. I had a thick, square shaped compact in the inside pocket for about a month. I don't mind since it's on the backside and it's not too noticeable! Had this bag for six months, been using it regularly and so far haven't seen that dreaded crease in the front! [emoji120]

IMG_1489607307.547871.jpg

Have your SA call my SA in the Bloomingdales LV in Tyson's Corner, VA (703) 388-0064. (If an answering service takes your call, which they do a lot of times, ask to speak to the SA on the sales floor in Bloomingdales). His name is Andrews. You should not be paying for this item. That's why they made it lifetime warranteed specifically because of the wear and tear of the brass! Please don't pay for it! It's free!
Do you still work with the SA Andrew's? I am looking to get into the LV community and live in VA. I would love to work with an SA that you all would recommend! Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your favorite! Yes I agree strap is a little too short for crossbody but how about just on the shoulder?

I wanted a cross body bag thats not to big for the weekends while I'm running errands and taking the kids to all of their activities. My husband just surprised me with the Pouchette Metis but i like this size for just running errands. I may have to sell it because I don't like where its hitting me at.

I wanted a cross body bag thats not to big for the weekends while I'm running errands and taking the kids to all of their activities. My husband just surprised me with the Pouchette Metis but i like this size for just running errands. I may have to sell it because I don't like where its hitting me at.

Have you tried the additional clip everyone in here recommended? I think it's from mautto? It added about 2-3 inches to my cross body length.

Before you sell consider some other options because it is a good size bag to have I use mine all the time! I actually ended up using the strap from my Eva clutch for my Favorite because it has two clasps and was a bit longer.

You can also check EBay or Etsy they may have a longer strap in a color that matches the Damier Ebene strap color and may be longer.

Also I've read on the purse forum of gold colored chains many different lengths sold on EBay from reputable sellers that would look adorable with this bag as well. Good luck!

Reactions: irishlas