That's it - i'm off to shepton

Okay back to the important things - didn't need the calories anyway. Now fortified with a large diet coke and a Special K Bar (other energy bars are available and this in no way should be seen as a TPRer endorcing one energy bar over another).

We've covered the immaculate black roxanne which had been classed as 'damaged' due to missing rivets, which in reality had all been replaced. Shiny gold hardware, absolutely stunning the bag of my dreams!

Now to her non identical twin sister. Sitting there along side here like the shy twin was Oak Roxy - slightly less 'out there' than her outspken sister she seemed to be silently pleading not to be left (anyone read the children's book about the hamsters being sold in the pet shop?), I just couldn't do it to her - so she joined the Black Roxy and my one remaining non comatose child on the sofa.

Well then after the initial excitement I had a bit of a wander around. I was armed with a credit voucher so was not overly concerned about spending then I spotted this Black Anthony. Label said 'strap broken' after discussing with the SA she said once again it had been repaired £ 68 - on the sofa we go. Non comatose child fortified with a caramel slice up we get and off to the till when................