That's Amore with Domenico!!!

carol86cruz

Aug 14, 2007
After missing his Shot At Love, Domenico gets his own chance to find true love amongst fifteen lovely ladies.Premiers Sunday March 2nd at 10 PM on MTV...Anyone watching it??

shot_at_love_cast_domenico.jpg

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/thats_amore/series.jhtml

Am I the only person here who watches this stupid show? :sweatdrop:
come on, you know there's no way a show this stupid could stay off my Tivoid.
That Kim, I think that's her name, the evil one? Now there is a girl with a future! If not show business, then politics.

The Really Unstable one that won the statue contest needs some serious help, both psychiatric and cosmetic. Maybe Domenico can save her. Take her back to Italy and get her into a mineral mud bath or something.

I feel like Dominico is a wannabe Borat. I can't stand that redneck Ashley or Kim. I hope he picks the other one, Megan or whatever her name is. But it's MTV, he'll probably choose the evil ***** Kim. This show is almost over already...you know what's next...A shot of STD with Tila!

I agree about not wanting to eat Italian food for a while :smile:

come on, you know there's no way a show this stupid could stay off my Tivoid.
That Kim, I think that's her name, the evil one? Now there is a girl with a future! If not show business, then politics.

The Really Unstable one that won the statue contest needs some serious help, both psychiatric and cosmetic. Maybe Domenico can save her. Take her back to Italy and get her into a mineral mud bath or something.

switched on the television thinking im going to see like the second episode of this show, only to find out it was the finale! wtf?

when did this show come on? why was their no hype surrounding it?

I loved poor Domenico ever since he was on Tila Tequila's show. I hated Kim, and would have put my foot through my TV last night if he would have chosen her. Thank God he didn't pick her! I like Megan (basically because she was from Pennsylvania). I think he made the right choice.